ROFR Thread April to June 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I agree. I wouldn't do it myself. The engineer in me just can't help but point out all the options. :duck:
I did inquire about the one I have been looking at but it was just sold. I don’t think I would have taken it further than an inquiry. I just can’t sign something until I know for sure.

NewbieMom---$88-$14839-150-AKV-Apr-0/17, 150/18, 150/19, 150/20- sent 5/7

Our 1st accepted offer and DVC purchase! I don't have high hopes that it will pass though, based on this thread. We will see, maybe I'll get beginner's luck!

I wish you luck and I hope you get it, but I would start looking for another one. I give it a 0.001% chance of passing. But sometimes the mouse does stranger things. Lot of AKV being taken at much higher prices.

DaveNan---$100-$17755-160-AKV-Dec-152/17, 160/18, 160/19-International Seller- sent 4/18, passed 5/8

Passed at day 20!! Now I have 2 in closing and will be taking some time off of buying. Unless of course that ideal contract shows up as I tell my DW. :cool1:

Sweet congrats!!!!!!!

Nice find! I hope you manage to sneak this time traveling offer from Fall 2017 past the mouse.

I wish you luck and I hope you get it, but I would start looking for another one. I give it a 0.001% chance of passing. But sometimes the mouse does stranger things. Lot of AKV being taken at much higher prices.

Yes, I don't have much hope that it'll pass but just hanging on to the 1% chance that they're done buying AKV for now and that a couple of April UY passing a few pages back.

*Wonders if you are the one selling to me, as I am in ROFR on BCV* :rolleyes1

No, it’s not you! Mine sold for a higher price and was stripped (not by me, I bought it like that!).

Good luck in passing :-) I LOVE the Boardwalk area resorts (I sold BCV, but only because we decided we liked BWV even better) and think the happiness we get from using these points is worth it, even with the shorter contract.

3 weeks 4 days for our OKW contract so optimism is waning but we shall see. If they take this one, which will make the 2nd OKW in a row, we will probably switch up resorts to one of our other favorites (BCV) for the next try.

Hope is restored. My dates were off from when I thought it was sent down. After a few contracts it starts to become a blur :D It's only been 18 days in ROFR so it's a bit better.

NewbieMom---$88-$14839-150-AKV-Apr-0/17, 150/18, 150/19, 150/20- sent 5/7

Our 1st accepted offer and DVC purchase! I don't have high hopes that it will pass though, based on this thread. We will see, maybe I'll get beginner's luck!
Wow! Great price though... haven’t seen a price this low in months for AKV. Out of curiousity.. was this fidelity?

DaveNan---$100-$17755-160-AKV-Dec-152/17, 160/18, 160/19-International Seller- sent 4/18, passed 5/8

Passed at day 20!! Now I have 2 in closing and will be taking some time off of buying. Unless of course that ideal contract shows up as I tell my DW. :cool1:
Congrats! And December too!

No, it’s not you! Mine sold for a higher price and was stripped (not by me, I bought it like that!).

Good luck in passing :-) I LOVE the Boardwalk area resorts (I sold BCV, but only because we decided we liked BWV even better) and think the happiness we get from using these points is worth it, even with the shorter contract.
So, bought and sold right away? For a profit? That’s awesome!!

So, bought and sold right away? For a profit? That’s awesome!!

I bought it in November and got a good deal (well as good a deal as you can get for BCV these days) although it was super stripped. I intended to wait until it was less stripped to sell it, but I had some other expenses come up, so decided to just sell it now. I would've been happy to just break even so I wouldn't feel guilty about changing our minds about home resort :-)

That stinks. I'm sorry they took this one. What a great price. On the bright side, you just saved over $50K!

You are correct. With them selling BWV at $171pp, that is a very large margin for them to work with. Also, those 2017 points will be used for OTUP when people call in and need them.

First time I have ever been upset about not spending 50K! I fixed my post :-) Still in mourning. It was a long weekend lol

Agree that BWV/BCV prices are crazy! My BCV is in ROFR right now and it sold for way more than I thought I could get (I’ll post the details here once it passes). I loved my stay at the Swan and I would totally stay there if I had SPG points!! While you don’t get the 1/2-BR, the rooms are nicer.

Marriott points work there too. All mine from business travel are Hilton though. I guess I'd have to suffer at Hilton Bonnet Creek or the Waldorf Astoria if DVC ran out... Woe is me. ;)

Ah, ok, because that would of been too funny. We definitely paid a bit more for our because it was fully loaded, with 2017 points already banked and everything. BWV looks nice too - but my son says the clown in the pool would give him nightmares! Lol.

Marriott points work there too. All mine from business travel are Hilton though. I guess I'd have to suffer at Hilton Bonnet Creek or the Waldorf Astoria if DVC ran out... Woe is me. ;)

But can you walk to EP and HS from Bonnet Creek or the W=A? :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter