ROFR Thread April to June 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
HeatherlyEverAfter---$105-$18612-160-AKV-Jun-0/19, 320/20, 160/21- sent 5/4

Best of luck to you!

mine is heading towards closing now - Same points / UY / resort. I put the offer in before the pandemic struck hard in the US at $110pp. We found June AKV to be quite the challenging find!

Best of luck to you!

mine is heading towards closing now - Same points / UY / resort. I put the offer in before the pandemic struck hard in the US at $110pp. We found June AKV to be quite the challenging find!

Thanks! I agree, I haven't seen many other June AKV contracts on the market. Did you happen to go through Fidelity? The seller of this one had two other identical contracts. I wonder if yours was one of those.

Thanks! I agree, I haven't seen many other June AKV contracts on the market. Did you happen to go through Fidelity? The seller of this one had two other identical contracts. I wonder if yours was one of those.

No, I went through another broker. Our offer was accepted early March. We had a delayed closing as the seller had a trip scheduled for early May, which unfortunately got cancelled

At day 14 of ROFR and I find myself constantly checking my email. 😬 I know 30 or more days but lately the trend has been around 11-15. I’m ready to make AKL home! 🤗
Crossing my fingers for you! 🤞 I'm only on day 5 and it has been impossible to think about anything else!! 🤪

The purpose of this thread is 20% stats and 80% therapy, so you're in good hands. :earsboy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter