ROFR Thread April to June 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay_Disney---$110-$36289-300-BRV@WL-Oct-300/21, 300/22, 300/23- sent 3/11, taken 4/7

Not shocked at all, but was still hoping. Waiting on ROFR was harder than I thought and this was the first time! Maybe it's time to just go direct...😑
It's still hard to go through ROFR, even after already having points, but it softens the blow knowing that you have a trip booked and if your contract gets through ROFR you just get another vacation! lol

Jay_Disney---$110-$36289-300-BRV@WL-Oct-300/21, 300/22, 300/23- sent 3/11, taken 4/7

Not shocked at all, but was still hoping. Waiting on ROFR was harder than I thought and this was the first time! Maybe it's time to just go direct...😑
This is our first time also and it's awful waiting. I'm not sure I want to go through this again. But the incentives don't seem as good right now for direct as they were last month.

This is our first time also and it's awful waiting. I'm not sure I want to go through this again. But the incentives don't seem as good right now for direct as they were last month.
I'm with you. I feel like they're not great right now. Going back and forth between if I should just go with VGF (even though I'm not a fan of actually staying there) and use for SAP, go with Riv for the expiration date and location (but then there's the resale restrictions,) or just wait awhile to see if anything else comes up. 🤷‍♀️

CaptainAmerica---$120-$39057-300-SSR-Dec-178/21, 300/22, 300/23- sent 3/18, taken 4/7

No surprise. At least it didn't take forever.
They do seem to respond faster then they take contracts. I submitted a low ball offer on 3/21 - I assume I’ll hear fairly soon. Sorry for your loss.

I'm also 3/21. I hope we all hear soon and get good news. :)
I’m rooting more for you than I am for me - as mine is basically a lost cause. I own at Aulani, but not with subsidized dues so I hope yours comes through.

I’m rooting more for you than I am for me - as mine is basically a lost cause. I own at Aulani, but not with subsidized dues so I hope yours comes through.

Thank you! I hope your cause isn't as lost as you think. Fingers crossed for us all.

Just in case anyone was wondering - and to put on full display my complete nerdiness... For Q1, the average days in ROFR for passed contracts was 21.56 days and for taken contracts was 20.1. Very similar, in reality, although it feels like the contracts taken happen so much quicker.

ETA
Passed MIN 10 / MAX 49 / MED 21
Taken MIN 7 / MAX 34 / MED 20.5

Last edited:
Just in case anyone was wondering - and to put on full display my complete nerdiness... For Q1, the average days in ROFR for passed contracts was 20.56 days and for taken contracts was 20.1. Very similar, in reality, although it feels like the contracts taken happen so much quicker.
I love this stat! Thanks!

Just in case anyone was wondering - and to put on full display my complete nerdiness... For Q1, the average days in ROFR for passed contracts was 21.56 days and for taken contracts was 20.1. Very similar, in reality, although it feels like the contracts taken happen so much quicker.

ETA
Passed MIN 10 / MAX 49
Taken MIN 7 / MAX 34
Thanks for putting the effort in!

If you saved this data, could you run the median for each as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter