ROFR Thread April to June 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the transaction has started, at what point the title company should verify the points with the seller? Is there a "standard" timeline when it should be done?

After the transaction has started, at what point the title company should verify the points with the seller? Is there a "standard" timeline when it should be done?

I had to send proof before it was even listed. They asked for a points activity statement from me. And I have sold with a few brokers and the process was the same.

Once the contract passed ROFR, they asked me to send an updated one.

I had to send proof before it was even listed. They asked for a points activity statement from me. And I have sold with a few brokers and the process was the same.

Once the contract passed ROFR, they asked me to send an updated one.
That makes sense. Thank you Sandisw!

Eleven days since we passed ROFR. Sent a note today to let broker know we will be on vacation next week in a state park with spotty WiFi and are anxiously awaiting closing docs!

Our contract drop dead date is August 2nd smack in the middle of our cape cod weeklong vacation. I would like very much to put my tech down and ride the waves. 11 months is early September so I am still just fine, but take my money already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter