ROFR Thread April to June 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is fab. I’ve made about ten offers for BRV contracts at $80 pp and the lowest counter offer I’ve received is $95 which was on a contract listed for $100. There seem to be very few BRV offers around with a Dec UY and I think I’ve offered on most of them and can’t get anyone to bite at all. I’ve also done similar with RIV but at the $115 mark and the lowest I’ve managed to get a counter offer was $125, so again nothing like we’ve seen on the board particular as they didn’t have 2022 and, in some cases, 2023 points. These were on fairly big contracts- nothing lower than 200 and some as many as 400.
Good to know, I eyeball the low BRV contracts and think about offering to get around $80pp, guess you’ve already tried haha.
I’m hoping for around 100 points at either BRV for $80pp, AKV for $100pp or CCV for $130pp.

I have a question. I’m buying my first contract with Fidelity. Contract was signed and submitted on Tuesday by both the seller and myself. How long did fidelity take to submit for ROFR and were you notified? It’s been crickets over here. Lol

Accepted offer contract signed (on our end) on 4/20, submitted for ROFR on 4/26

I sent the bank check overnight mail on Wednesday. Contracts were signed after the banks were closed on Tuesday. Maybe that’s the hold up. I’m definitely reaching out on Monday to inquire. Thank you for the information :)

That could be a factor. I paid my deposit by credit card. Did Mason/title company send you a receipt?

Good to know, I eyeball the low BRV contracts and think about offering to get around $80pp, guess you’ve already tried haha.
I’m hoping for around 100 points at either BRV for $80pp, AKV for $100pp or CCV for $130pp.
I don’t know about BRV because I don’t follow it closely—but those other two look within range of what we’ve seen. I’m looking to acquire ~100 AKV points under $95pp, so I assume you’ll swoop me on a contract sooner or later. 😛

I don’t know about BRV because I don’t follow it closely—but those other two look within range of what we’ve seen. I’m looking to acquire ~100 AKV points under $95pp, so I assume you’ll swoop me on a contract sooner or later. 😛
Yeah, definitely look acceptable to me, just need to find the right seller. Hopefully we’re looking for different use years 🫣

This is fab. I’ve made about ten offers for BRV contracts at $80 pp and the lowest counter offer I’ve received is $95 which was on a contract listed for $100. There seem to be very few BRV offers around with a Dec UY and I think I’ve offered on most of them and can’t get anyone to bite at all. I’ve also done similar with RIV but at the $115 mark and the lowest I’ve managed to get a counter offer was $125, so again nothing like we’ve seen on the board particular as they didn’t have 2022 and, in some cases, 2023 points. These were on fairly big contracts- nothing lower than 200 and some as many as 400.
My $75pp last month was a big contract (270 points). When I got a RIV resale last summer, listings were all in the 150-160s, lowest I could get it down to was also $125 for a 100pt contract.

We've decided to give in to addonitis and are looking to get some points at AKV. I'll admit, I've been offering really low $ pp, because I've seen the contracts on here that have passed recently. But I'm finding the buyers are hardly budging in their counteroffers. So, I agree; I think we're somewhat at a stalemate. You have sellers who are probably patient and don't necessarily HAVE to sell right now and potentially buyers like me, who want the best deal possible since it's *supposed* to be a buyers market. Of course, I'm basing this all on personal experience, so I'm probably completely wrong! 😆
it seems like the AKV listings have disappeared overnight...i can't believe it! i wonder what is going on

I have a question. I’m buying my first contract with Fidelity. Contract was signed and submitted on Tuesday by both the seller and myself. How long did fidelity take to submit for ROFR and were you notified? It’s been crickets over here. Lol
I emailed them and asked... and then asked if I should talk to the title company. I emailed both the broker and the person handling the contracts with that question.... Though I knew it wasn't something the title company handles I was still going to email everyone to be the super annoying squeaky wheel.

I got the email that it was sent to ROFR. I think the same day. But then asked the broker to confirm.

YET... I still would not be surprised if in a few days they said there was a "mistake" and it was sent late.

That could be a factor. I paid my deposit by credit card. Did Mason/title company send you a receipt?
When I used them in the past and paid deposit by credit card, I was emailed a receipt confirming everything. Mine was also sent to ROFR prior to sending the deposit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter