ROFR Thread April to June 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck!!! 🤞🤞🤞
You forgot the toes
toes-crossed-emoji.002.jpeg

Helloooo neighbors! :wave2: I don't know about you, but I'm still feeling on cloud9 that we got a good deal on BRV! Can't wait to spend some of our holidays at the WL! 🎄😍
Yes! So excited to be there at Christmas time!!!
🎄🌟
A little worried about timeline for this contract. I will need to use or rent out the 111 '21 banked points ASAP before September 30
Hope closing goes pretty quickly... though we were assigned Cammy at Mason, so we will see now that she left Mason. 🤞

🎄🌟
A little worried about timeline for this contract. I will need to use or rent out the 111 '21 banked points ASAP before September 30
Hope closing goes pretty quickly... though we were assigned Cammy at Mason, so we will see now that she left Mason. 🤞
I think you should be okay! If you're using it yourself, you might not get the resort you want, but still free points! :thumbsup2

🎄🌟
We just booked our first stay there with the banked points from the contract we added last month. Looking forward to it!

erinchristine318---$110-$12431-100-AKV-Sep-0/22, 175/23, 100/24- sent 4/14- passed 5/3
Providing our timeline because I know I was scouring this thread looking for this info from others lol.

Offer accepted on 4/13.
Sent for ROFR on 4/14.
Passed ROFR on 5/3.
Closing docs received from Mason (Marcelo) on 5/6.
Closing docs returned/money wired on 5/8.
Received our closure notification today, 5/17.

This is our 3rd (and hopefully last lol) resale contract and it's been by far our smoothest and quickest. Only 34 days from offer acceptance to closing! Here's to hoping for a quick turnaround from Disney on the loading of the contract and then points!

Providing our timeline because I know I was scouring this thread looking for this info from others lol.

Offer accepted on 4/13.
Sent for ROFR on 4/14.
Passed ROFR on 5/3.
Closing docs received from Mason (Marcelo) on 5/6.
Closing docs returned/money wired on 5/8.
Received our closure notification today, 5/17.

This is our 3rd (and hopefully last lol) resale contract and it's been by far our smoothest and quickest. Only 34 days from offer acceptance to closing! Here's to hoping for a quick turnaround from Disney on the loading of the contract and then points!
Thats awesome. I'm so jealous. We went with another title company by default without doing research. Cleared ROFR 5/8 and we don't even have documents yet.

Thats awesome. I'm so jealous. We went with another title company by default without doing research. Cleared ROFR 5/8 and we don't even have documents yet.
We cleared ROFR last Friday 5/12, for closing documents Monday 5/15, signed Monday, wired Monday yesterday, closed today (!!!) and they expect to have the deed recorded and back to us by the end of the week!

So I would say that I recommend my mystery title company (dvcclosings.com) whether or not it ends up being where Cammy landed. I worked with Lynn from start to finish and she was lightening fast!

Are we allowed to ask for a different title company after it’s been sent to ROFR (but only 2 days ago?)
I've asked about changing title companies after sellers have signed but before sending to ROFR. The listing agent said we would need to re-do the paperwork and have everyone sign again, so I didn't follow through. YMMV.

I've asked about changing title companies after sellers have signed but before sending to ROFR. The listing agent said we would need to re-do the paperwork and have everyone sign again, so I didn't follow through. YMMV.
Figured this might be the case. It’s with First American right now so it’s fine. Thought about trying Timeshare Title.

We cleared ROFR last Friday 5/12, for closing documents Monday 5/15, signed Monday, wired Monday yesterday, closed today (!!!) and they expect to have the deed recorded and back to us by the end of the week!

So I would say that I recommend my mystery title company (dvcclosings.com) whether or not it ends up being where Cammy landed. I worked with Lynn from start to finish and she was lightening fast!
I did so much research on the stuff prior to rofr that I didn't do any on closing and stuff. I wish I had. But it will happen soon hopefully. We're supposed to have documents this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter