ROFR Thread April to June 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

drjulianof---$150-$24500-150-PVB-Dec-150/22, 150/23, 150/24, 150/25-intl buyer&seller- sent 3/25, passed 4/13
I’m so jealous, I’m assuming those 2022 pts are banked into 2023, my Poly points are Dec UY so we are Poly UY neighbors, congrats!!

Fat fingers?!
My first thought was “oh no, am I the one who fat fingered it?”
It’s particularly tricky on a phone. I’m quite often trying to remove an inadvertently unintended response that I’ve make with the emojis!
Yep, I’ve done that many times, or put the laughing emoji then thought they might think it’s sarcastic so I change it to just a “like” or the “love” emoji and felt it was too much… then you scramble to change it and it gets even worse, the ads pop up and you click to download Yahtzee. lol

Or maybe it was the seller?

I'm curious about that as well. A December 2022 UY would have been done on November 30th, 2023, right? If there were 150 points that weren't used or banked...aren't they just gone then?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter