ROFR Thread April to June 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

That’s some emotional whiplash😂 congrats! Now I’m reverse surprised- I can’t believe they let an AKV go at $80!

I am so excited!!! It means my current AKV 242pt contract at $85 I sent 5/9 should pass as well. Since it was loaded my effective cost will be $69 after renting 23/24 points at $18.

442 points at AKV (at $74 avg per point acquisition cost) is just enough for a Grand Villa with Savanna view once a year during our travel period. With the refurb coming next year, it will be our freshly renovated haven of peace secluded away from all the crowds.

With a 2057 end date I won't have to stress about contract value plummeting either.

Disney Magic is very real!

What an amazing deal, odd point total so any chance it’s a fixed week contract? Just curious but amazing buy 🥳

I don't think so there's no mention of any fixed or guaranteed week in contract:

Ownership Type: Leasehold
Ownership Expiration: 2057
Beds: Varies
Baths: Varies
Week: Blank
Undivided Interest: 1.4857
Season: All
View: Varies
Usage: Annual
Anniversary Month: December

Okay. 242 is just an odd number to see in a single contract unless it’s a fixed week. I guess they knew exactly how many points they needed when they bought lol

I am so excited!!! It means my current AKV 242pt contract at $85 I sent 5/9 should pass as well. Since it was loaded my effective cost will be $69 after renting 23/24 points at $18.

442 points at AKV (at $74 avg per point acquisition cost) is just enough for a Grand Villa with Savanna view once a year during our travel period. With the refurb coming next year, it will be our freshly renovated haven of peace secluded away from all the crowds.

With a 2057 end date I won't have to stress about contract value plummeting either.

Disney Magic is very real!
This was an emotional rollercoaster! So glad it didn’t get taken. Congrats on an amazing deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter