ROFR Thread Jan to March 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo!! Just got word we passed!!

Lorana---$104-$13958-120-AKV-Sep-0/18, 0/19, 120/20, 120/21- sent 12/27, passed 1/8
Mine sent 1/6. Sounds like they’re moving fast.

RanDIZ—-$109-$12,082-100-AKL-Dec-0/19, 100/20, 100/21-sent 1/6

Beyond excited (that I can stop checking my email every 30 minutes) !!! Check again @espov I just got the email around 6pm

Morg189---$117-$25603-200-BWV-Aug-0/18, 0/19, 200/20, 200/21- sent 12/31, passed 1/8
I’m starting to think my agent probably got the news yet hasn’t gotten back to me. They did take forever to get the signed copy over to Disney... ugh

I’m starting to think my agent probably got the news yet hasn’t gotten back to me. They did take forever to get the signed copy over to Disney... ugh
Mine sent it over within a day and it’s been 20 days since Disney received it..... so you are not alone. I emailed my agent yesterday and she said they hadn’t gotten anything back yet. Kind of frustrating seeing lots of people get a decision in less then a week and still no word.

Mine sent it over within a day and it’s been 20 days since Disney received it..... so you are not alone. I emailed my agent yesterday and she said they hadn’t gotten anything back yet. Kind of frustrating seeing lots of people get a decision in less then a week and still no word.
That sucks have you reached out to your agent. I’ve read other posts were ppl mentioned they thought the agent sent the file on a certain day and then found out it was after that’s date.

Wow! That was fast!
We were shocked! I will say our broker has been awesome and on top of everything and the owners have sent everything back super quick for their signing after accepting our offer. I think it took 4 hours from offer to everyone signing the offer and it was sent for ROFR the next morning

Fidelity as well. Maybe they are dropping the ball???
It took over 10 days to get a fully executed contract. I hope the first email I receive tomorrow is the good news that my contract passed ROFR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter