ROFR Thread Jan to March 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear! I'm still waiting on $128-$20480-160-AKV-Oct-0/20, 7/21, 160/22, 160/23- sent 3/16

I feel doomed!

Yea I would not feel comfortable at this point.

The next question is what do we do now? We could add on to an existing members account (parents) with GFV2 and then add our names to that specific contract via a deed change. The thought of the new Poly having the same restrictions as Riv to book might convince me we want direct points now especially if we have to go $140+ to get AKL resale. A lot to think about on the last day of incentives at GFV2.

Yea I would not feel comfortable at this point.

The next question is what do we do now? We could add on to an existing members account (parents) with GFV2 and then add our names to that specific contract via a deed change. The thought of the new Poly having the same restrictions as Riv to book might convince me we want direct points now especially if we have to go $140+ to get AKL resale. A lot to think about on the last day of incentives at GFV2.
Just want to add that if your parent's membership is a blue card membership and you add the points to them, but you do less than 150, when you move them into your own membership...which is what would happen if change the owner from your parents to you, or even add your names to theirs only on the VGF contract, you will lose blue card benefits because that membership will now be below the required 150 as of today.

Not sure membership extras matter to you, but wanted you to be aware that the qualifications is based on when the contract was bought and not what else is owned.

Just want to add that if your parent's membership is a blue card membership and you add the points to them, but you do less than 150, when you move them into your own membership...which is what would happen if change the owner from your parents to you, or even add your names to theirs only on the VGF contract, you will lose blue card benefits because that membership will now be below the required 150 as of today.

Not sure membership extras matter to you, but wanted you to be aware that the qualifications is based on when the contract was bought and not what else is owned.

Thank you for that information! It would be 200 points we are looking at, but that is something I didn't know so I appreciate it.

The only direct perks really for us would be if we could use the points at RIV or new Poly (if its separate) so I am not sure the direct route makes sense for us. Even though it would be so easy to click buy and have points. Maybe I am a glutton for punishment but I think we are going to jump back into the ROFR pool here shortly.

Great price and an International sell! Did they take back your other offer at $168 or are you going gold?
Nope, this is a different (5th try) contract. We still have another in ROFR. It seems Disney rarely takes back contracts with international sellers so we could not let this one pass by. Yes, we could end up with 2 diff uy, BCV contracts if the 4th passes, but I'm still thinking it won't.

Nope, this is a different (5th try) contract. We still have another in ROFR. It seems Disney rarely takes back contracts with international sellers so we could not let this one pass by. Yes, we could end up with 2 diff uy, BCV contracts if the 4th passes, but I'm still thinking it won't.
The dollar is strong compared to other currencies atm so its a good time to sell as an International owner, maybe more bargains out there

It's officially been taken! I'm waiting on a call back from my guide to get rolling on buying VGF. Apparently he has to get a new UY approved? I would think they'd want to sell the points.

LadybugsMum---$131-$22315-160-SSR-Feb-0/21, 80/22, 160/23, 160/24- sent 3/4, taken 3/30

It's officially been taken! I'm waiting on a call back from my guide to get rolling on buying VGF. Apparently he has to get a new UY approved? I would think they'd want to sell the points.

LadybugsMum---$131-$22315-160-SSR-Feb-0/21, 80/22, 160/23, 160/24- sent 3/4, taken 3/30
So are you going with 150 at VGF then?

They had to get approval for me to get a different UY as well.

Wow! This is really really last minute. Did your guide send ROFR dept a memo? I didn’t know to 😍or 🙁your post.

Wait, which emoji do I use, like, sad or love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter