ROFR Thread Jan to March 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
With direct VGF at Base $207 and with those incentives, until these active sale points sellout, best of good luck trying to resell VGF for over $170. This is the time to test ROFR. This is going to get fun to watch!
Not having to wait for ROFR may be the key selling point for direct at VGF if Disney scoops up my BWV bid

With direct VGF at Base $207 and with those incentives, until these active sale points sellout, best of good luck trying to resell VGF for over $170. This is the time to test ROFR. This is going to get fun to watch!
With incentive, 200 VGF2 direct (not including cc) would cost about $4.32+dues over the life of the contract if buying April UY or later. VGF has the lowest dues after Aulani subsidized contract. This is extremely attractive for existing members. I’m not sure what is the offer for new members.

I hope I hear back by 3/30. If Disney takes this SSR contract then I'll just buy 150 VGF points with Feb UY. It'll give me a new direct contract so I can sell my other direct contract with a Dec UY.

I hope I hear back by 3/30. If Disney takes this SSR contract then I'll just buy 150 VGF points with Feb UY. It'll give me a new direct contract so I can sell my other direct contract with a Dec UY.
Is everyone making plans today on selling one of their contracts to buy VGF2? I’m waiting for BWV by an international seller so that will likely pass. I can sell one of my BLT contract 🤣

Is everyone making plans today on selling one of their contracts to buy VGF2? I’m waiting for BWV by an international seller so that will likely pass. I can sell one of my BLT contract 🤣
I am going to sell one of my Dec UY contracts because Feb works better for me. I was going to keep my direct Dec UY contract for the benefits, but it would make more sense for me to sell both Dec UY contracts and just have 2 UY - Feb and Aug.

I am going to sell one of my Dec UY contracts because Feb works better for me. I was going to keep my direct Dec UY contract for the benefits, but it would make more sense for me to sell both Dec UY contracts and just have 2 UY - Feb and Aug.
What resort is your Dec UY?

Call me crazy (really, it's ok), but I'm just not sold on VGF.
I'm with you. The price is extremely tempting, but I honestly just don't love the resort all that much. I also don't love Riviera, and Aulani is too far to go regularly, which all combines to make my Direct versus Resale positioning very straightforward.

Now if we saw incentives like they just offered at BLT at AKV, then we'd be talking...

I'm getting more points (300) from my BC resale but boy is VGF2 tempting at 200+ points range. I'd get about 215 points for the same sale price but I'd get 22 more years of points. I thought they'd be starting sales closer to the price they were at when they stopped selling VGF.

Honestly - the fact that VGF is here at $207 gives me comfort my BWV contract passes .... I don't see them having as much interest in scooping up more points with all this sales activity upcoming over the next few months. Who is going to buy BWV at $230 a point direct when you have Riv / VGF far cheaper and with longer lengths - even if BWV is more attractive to someone direct.

Reading no 2021 points given in the new VGF contracts. Hit ‘em hard in resale! They don’t appear to be looking for current points to enact the ROFR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter