ROFR Thread Jan to March 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever seen a Private Sale get taken in ROFR?

we have all heard about the known aversion to International Sellers but I have heard private sales may be safer as well. Anyone heard this?

we have all heard about the known aversion to International Sellers but I have heard private sales may be safer as well. Anyone heard this?
A private sale only cuts the broker commission.

I have a private sale beach club in ROFR since 2/10- I should hear soon. $155 with full 2021/2022+ points and seller paying MF. I had a $115 private sale SSR pass ROFR in Jan. If my Beach Club passes, that will confirm the theory well enough for me!

I’ve had a private sale get taken in ROFR (I was the seller). Private vs broker doesn’t appear to have any impact on whether Contracts are taken.

I’ve had a private sale get taken in ROFR (I was the seller). Private vs broker doesn’t appear to have any impact on whether Contracts are taken.

Interesting... What I had previously heard was more in line with what @Cleevus said above.
Out of curiosity, the private sale that was taken, was it border line or was it deeply discounted?

Interesting... What I had previously heard was more in line with what @Cleevus said above.
Out of curiosity, the private sale that was taken, was it border line or was it deeply discounted?
It was a stripped Poly contract (150pts). This was about a year ago when prices were lower, but it was $135pp I believe. So it was definitely discounted but Poly was normally selling in the $140-$155 range at that time.

RichardDis---$129-$21510-160-SSR-Apr-0/21, 161/22, 160/23- sent 2/21, taken 3/11
I’m so sorry! We are essentially a 129 per point contract on old Key West that was submitted the same day you did. I’m dreading getting the bad news

vdangelo239---$145-$8350-50-BWV-Dec-0/20, 0/21, 52/22, 50/23- sent 2/17, passed 3/11

I still am in shock (a good type of shock) :) :) :)
vdangelo239---$145-$8350-50-BWV-Dec-0/20, 0/21, 52/22, 50/23- sent 2/17, passed 3/11

I still am in shock (a good type of shock) :) :) :)
Wow congrats!! I would have jumped on this. That's an amazing price for a small point contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter