ROFR Thread July to Sept 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I imagining it, or are contracts on Fidelity sitting around for longer? There are a few contracts I've been eyeing that would have been bought instantly that are still showing as available after a week. And I actually got an email acknowledgement on my most shameless low balling offer to date, when more than half the time they simply ignored me.

Are many Americans concerned about the pending September rate hike? Or is it simply people are preparing for the start of the school year for their children?

Cmouser---$92-$14574-150-OKW-Apr-0/17, 15/18, 150/19, 150/20- sent 8/3. Taken 8/31

We are going for our third contract - the obsession is getting out of hand

tbfkc---$139-$18079-125-BLT-Oct-0/17, 7/18, 125/19- sent 8/22

We all know the obsession!

We purchased through DVCResaleMarket/Magic Vacation Title. Got our closing documents yesterday, 8/28, via email. We are not financing.

Already itching to add to our contract but want to wait till everything settles and we get a member number first.

flyinghawaiian---$130-$33559-250-BLT-Dec-0/17, 48/18, 250/19- sent 7/31, passed 8/21

Congrats and welcome to the best resort and use year!

bgdude---$143-$30675-210-BLT-Feb-0/17, 420/18, 420/19, 210/20- sent 8/31

Fingers crossed!

Am I imagining it, or are contracts on Fidelity sitting around for longer? There are a few contracts I've been eyeing that would have been bought instantly that are still showing as available after a week. And I actually got an email acknowledgement on my most shameless low balling offer to date, when more than half the time they simply ignored me.

Are many Americans concerned about the pending September rate hike? Or is it simply people are preparing for the start of the school year for their children?

Resales have slowed down the last 3 years since 2016 in the fall and usually don't pick up till after February, I'm guessing most people know if they are getting an tax refund or owe money.

I primarily keep an eye on Fidelity for BCV (thinking of adding on) and those are still going quickly. There have been a couple offered in their weekly email that never made it to the website. I honestly think that folks are getting ready for back to school, end of summer, etc and just aren't spending the time or effort on DVC. I'm thinking it will pick back up again late September/October.

I primarily keep an eye on Fidelity for BCV (thinking of adding on) and those are still going quickly. There have been a couple offered in their weekly email that never made it to the website. I honestly think that folks are getting ready for back to school, end of summer, etc and just aren't spending the time or effort on DVC. I'm thinking it will pick back up again late September/October.
Not sure if you know this but Bonnie @ Fidelity said their website gets updated at midnight each night (Mon- Fri) so there is more activity than their email list.

Ha! Yeah, probably people being totally consumed with kids back in school now- and teachers (like me!), too!

Not sure if you know this but Bonnie @ Fidelity said their website gets updated at midnight each night (Mon- Fri) so there is more activity than their email list.
Yes! We worked with Bonnie on our current BCV contract in estoppel. Hope to close soon!

Hooray! We officially closed today, August 31st. We've been fortunate with the entire timeline which took exactly a month from submitting ROFR to actual closing. We feel for everyone still waiting. Hopefully we get our membership number soon so we can start booking.

flyinghawaiian---$130-$33559-250-BLT-Dec-0/17, 48/18, 250/19- sent 7/31, passed 8/21

KTsound---$99-$18503-181-SSR-Aug-0/17, 5/18, 181/19- sent 7/19, passed 8/14
KTsound---$142-$24297-160-BLT-Aug-0/17, 160/18, 160/19- sent 7/19, passed 8/14

First time DVC. Passed ROFR on first two attempts. First post here...

Sent in our BLT closing docs and check Mon - closed on Wednesday! We are IN like FLYNN (Rider). So excited. Hope to do a quick early Dec trip with my aging Parents to see the Epcot Festival Show. SSR won't close for a bit (Seller had one trip on the books), but no big deal now that we have broken the ice.

bgdude---$150-$62250-375-CCV@WL-Feb-0/17, 350/18, 350/19, 350/20-Direct Disney- sent 8/31, passed 8/31

I’m confused by your numbers with this direct purchase. Direct price is $182 PP and based on your listed $150 purchase price your incentive would have had to be $12,000. Is that correct?

Edited - also notice you say 375 points but available points are 350.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter