• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread July to Sept 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyNut77---$155-$25510-160-VGC-Jun-0/17, 0/18, 16/19, 160/20-Delayed Closing- sent 8/20, passed 9/5

We are so excited we passed! :yay::yay::yay:

I'm happy for you!!!...because mine is essentially the same as yours right down to getting the waiver today! I will be posting the numbers shortly.

I had read on another site that VGC started putting people on a VGC waitlist again. Based on that I thought they would snap this up but I was wrong. I think $155 is a good price for VGC based on what I have seen out there recently. For those with experience did DisneyNut and I get a good deal?

Last edited:
RX8---$155-$25780-160-VGC-Jun-0/17, 13/18, 10/19, 160/20-Seller credit '19 MF- sent 8/15, passed 9/5

Seller paying 2018 MF and providing a credit for the used 2019 points.

Was starting to worry but it passed. This is my first DVC. Had purchased CCV direct but realized that California is my preference and knowing that reserving at the 7 month mark was going to be difficult I rescinded and purchased VGC. I rescinded CCV on July 7th and found this VGC at Fidelity a little more than a month later.

Last edited:

Kinda figured this would happen:

Bbguy5---$85-$10900-120-OKW-Sep-0/17, 0/18, 120/19, 120/20- sent 8/15, taken 9/6

RX8---$155-$25780-160-VGC-Jun-0/17, 13/18, 10/19, 160/20-Seller credit '19 MF- sent 8/15, passed 9/5

Seller paying 2018 MF and providing a credit for the used 2019 points.

Was starting to worry but it passed. This is my first DVC. Had purchased CCV direct but realized that California is my preference and knowing that reserving at the 7 month mark was going to be difficult I rescinded and purchased VGC. I rescinded CCV on July 7th and found this VGC at Fidelity a little more than a month later.
Never thought to negotiate for used points. Great deal especially with the credit for 2019 points. These boards teach me so much!

I'm happy for you!!!...because mine is essentially the same as yours right down to getting the waiver today! I will be posting the numbers shortly.

I had read on another site that VGC started putting people on a VGC waitlist again. Based on that I thought they would snap this up but I was wrong. I think $155 is a good price for VGC based on what I have seen out there recently. For those with experience did DisneyNut and I get a good deal?
Congratulations, and a quick sale to boost. Enjoy booking your first stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter