ROFR Thread July to Sept 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree - assuming the activity is waiving the ROFR instead of exercising it! I'm at my 30 day tomorrow for PVB, and I'm so worried they are going to take it. Despite being a non-negotiator, and therefore having paid more pp than I probably had to, I am not going to relax until I see that they have passed.
They do not buy poly back right now. You are going to be fine

I feel like this entire week has been pretty quiet for ROFR's. Maybe we just don't have enough people on disboards who submitted contracts around that time. But we're at July 9th I think as the latest date ... hopefully next week is a little more active - and hopefully I hear back next week on mine :D

That would be my date and I'm hoping I get some good news this evening heading into the weekend! :smickey:

I've read (on this forum - somewhere, I'm sure!) that disney doesn't take back contracts from international sellers/buyers. Is this true? Or did I dream that? Really clutching at straws here lol. Still a week to go to 30 days!!!!!
I’ve only read that about international sellers, not buyers.

How long until you add-on to 2000 points do you think? :)

I wont. I only really had these additional points to rent to pay for my annual dues........

But I had to make the contracts add up to exactly 1000. The one I wanted took me to 1010 - that would have bugged me forever.

So I had a slightly less advantageous contract but rounded to 1000! I think I may have a T-shirt printed saying 'DVC 1000 Club' :)

Thanks!! Thankfully the timing was just right on the other contract, with 10 points more, and no 2020 MF :)

This seller wasn't on DVC Store, it was Fidelity. The replacement contract is on DVC Store :)

No idea! They have a a fairly unique last name, so it was pretty easy to trace their contracts over the years on the OC Comptroller site. They have been moving contracts at all sorts of resorts (SSR, BWV, VBR, OKW) between family members since 1994!

I assume they wanted the money, or they are avoiding something or someone (IRS, Creditors etc)
Glad you got a better contract. I've had disney take a few contracts so I know how it feels to wait and then not get it. But your situation I feel for you thats just wrong on so many levels. Good luck passing your contract hope it doesn't take the full amount of time

What if Disney ROFR one of the contracts? :eek: it wont be a nice neat number and you will now have a nemesis.

Thats why I offered high enough in the hope they wont.

If they do, then I have to get another contract to match! Even if I end up buying direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter