ROFR Thread July to Sept 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how you paid less---$107 x 100 points=$10,700.00.
You said you paid $10,468.00 total with closing costs and everything.
"Brodi18—$107-$10468-100-AKV-Mar-0/19,0/20,4/21,100/22 "
How does that work?

And congratulations of doing it. Let us know how to do that! haha
They are likely getting a credit at closing to cover the 2021 dues because almost all the 2021 points are gone.

The double points is attractive, but I was really hoping to get it for $120-$125.

Good to know as this is the range I was thinking of offering. And I agree that the closing costs with this company are a turn off. I already have three use years, and June is my third choice for CCV points. Thanks for the response!

Any others out there that closed early June (June 3rd for us) and still haven’t heard from Disney on points/membership getting added? We are already members and same use year and our past resale contracts only took about 2 weeks once their contracts closed.

Yinn---$130-$28100-200-CCV@WL-Jun-400/20, 200/21, 200/22- sent 07/5/2020

Having second thoughts though and slightly hoping it'll get taken.
I was thinking of making an offer , glad you took it. I think it is a good price for this resort .

Last edited:
Any others out there that closed early June (June 3rd for us) and still haven’t heard from Disney on points/membership getting added? We are already members and same use year and our past resale contracts only took about 2 weeks once their contracts closed.
I’m same early June closing. Have not heard anything nor have I received a reply to an email I sent them.

Good to know as this is the range I was thinking of offering. And I agree that the closing costs with this company are a turn off. I already have three use years, and June is my third choice for CCV points. Thanks for the response!
Is this a company you can post the link to? Just curious if it's the same one I'm thinking of...

Looks like there hasn't been any Poly ROFR's taken. Is it for the same reason?

I also closed in early June (deed recorded on 6/4) and I got an email that membership login information should be sent out by tomorrow then its taking 1 to 2 weeks to get the points loaded into your account.

Looks like there hasn't been any Poly ROFR's taken. Is it for the same reason?
There is usually a lull of a few years before ROFR starts. Without COVID, Poly would be on notice for ROFR to start around now. But with COVID who knows.

Yes. It happened. Yes. I am Happy!
MickeyT---$95-$17070-175-BRV@WL-Jun-0/19, 0/20, 175/21, 175/22- sent 6/1, passed 7/8
Congratulations DVC neighbor!!! Pretty confident the Boulder Ridge refurbishments will happen once they complete WL hotel side. I am thinking by the end of 2020 or by beginning of summer 2021!

There is usually a lull of a few years before ROFR starts. Without COVID, Poly would be on notice for ROFR to start around now. But with COVID who knows.
Agree there is a ROFR Disney lull right now. Some of these Poly, VGF, BCV and BWV contracts are going for very low prices during the pandemic. Good to see in general that price per points are holding and it seems maybe even up a little since the parks have reopened. Only have DVC resort availability for almost 3 weeks before the parks reopened also gave DVC some positive light! I for one wanted a good deal on my resale contract but did not want the price floor to fall out that many on this thread projected.

Im aware. It’s just wishful thinking and I still have a week to back out if I want.

I’ve seen some of the deals you snagged. Thoughts on the deal?
I would keep it.
I had essentially the exact same contract same size same use year same double points for 127 a few months back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter