ROL DINING PACKAGE NOV 2017 WATCH

The only availability for my date 11/15 are for Tiffins which I don't want. Fingers crossed Ican snag a FP in seven days
Keep checking, I just got 11:35 lunch on Nov.10 today and there was nothing available yesterday. I really want breakfast so I will keep checking.:)

I will keep checking. We have a 1 o'clock lunch at Tusker House for November 17 before they released the dining packages. Wish we could just convert it to the dining package,

Keep checking, I just got 11:35 lunch on Nov.10 today and there was nothing available yesterday. I really want breakfast so I will keep checking.:)
Last night a 9:20 Breakfast for TH popped up but we are doing Bon Voyage that morning and no way I can give that up lol

Nothing for parties of seven:(
can you try separating your group? We are not going until May 2018 but have 8 in our group. I am wondering if we would have more luck breaking out group into two and check for a time that is close.

Anyone able to get Tusker House between December 8-16? Any size group and any time? Just trying to see if they were all released at the same time or if there is some staggering like there was with Candlelight Processional.

I was just able to book TH ROL lunch for November 15 !!!

I was able to get a breakfast ROL package at 9:30 (not happy about that time) or a 2:30 lunch. I have a 8:25pm at Jiko that evening which I do not want to miss! I am slightly upset that I could only get the 9:30 breakfast because it would have been nice to get an earlier time and the 2:30 lunch pushes into our dinner. What do you guys think? Rope drop and straight to Tusker House? I am so unsure how I feel about that

I have been online all morning and afternoon and just got a 10:45am at tusker house on 12/19

So earlier today I got a notification from the Touring Plans Reservation finder about a lunch at TH on 11/30 at 12:50. I was running around and in the middle of stuff, so I booked as fast as I could on my phone. If I had been nearer to my laptop, I would have checked for the package. I finally sat down tonight to cancel my previous TH reservation at 2:55pm. Not really a great lunch time for our family anyway. When I canceled it, I noticed that it instantly popped as a ROL TH package! Of course I rebooked it as the ROL package, but the reality is that I still don't want to eat lunch that late!!! I felt like gambling a tiny bit tonight, so I decided to cancel my more preferred TH time, the 12:50, and see if it would pop right up on the ROL package. IT DIDN'T!!! It only showed up as a regular package. Ugh. So I rebooked that one too. Now I have no idea what to do. I don't want to hold on to extra reservations that others might really want. Why is Disney doing this to me?!?!o_O

Anyway, just wanted to share my experience because I know others were discussing their results of canceling a regular ADR to get a ROL ADR. Apparently it can go either way.

Last evening a 9:45am TH time showed up so I booked it, this morning about 4am I cancelled it and it immediately showed up as a ROL dining pkg.

I just cancelled my Tusker House breakfast and it then came up as a dining package....if you're feeling brave try it!

I just scored a ROL Tusker House lunch for the Nov. date I wanted! I got it while randomly checking the site waiting for a work conference call to start, so that was a great start to the day! :) Keep trying everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter