Rolie Polie Olie Merchandise?

magnumaid

Mouseketeer
Hello,

Can anyone tell me where to find Rolie Polie merchandise in any of the parks or Downtown Disney? My DS LOVES him and I'd like to do some early Christmas shopping.

Thanks so much!
mag

Rolie Polie is part of the playhouse disney show in MGM, there is a kiosk selling merchandise outside the show. Don't remember seeing it anywhere else on property.

There was Rolie Polie Olie stuff at the Disney Store in my local mall....25% off, I believe. I was there yesterday but that is not my focus (princesses for my DD4 are)!
Laura

There is very little RPO merchandise at WDW. My dd is a big fan too and we found a few things but not much. The kiosk in front of the Playhouse Disney show had only a couple of things in March and the DTD toy "store" (the open-air store they used to have - don't know if it has been replaced now that Once Upon a Toy has opened) also had a few things but nothing exclusive. In fact, they had more in May 2001 than they had this year :(

The Disney Store does carry a few things - plush, lunchbox, dinnerware set etc. but there is really just not that much merchandise made therefore very little is available anywhere. We love the books but a few more playthings would be most welcome!!

Good luck,

I checked out the DIS store last night. They had a few things, like the new Rolie Movie, (defenders of fun) and a lunch box and thermos set!
I'll have to wait till October to check the items out in the parks.

Thanks to you all!

ALso at The Disney Store they have Rolie, Zowie and Spot in plush. A RPO pull toy, RPO bath tub letters, RPO Rollie pull him and touch him and he makes all kinds of noises, books & videos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter