Romantic escape package?

We were wondering the same thing. We're thinking about adding it to our Sept cruise...1st anniversary & wanted to do something special..but have a couple of ???'s. Can you make the Palo's priority seating & massage reservation prior to cruise? If not, what does "Priority seating" mean? We embark on 9/14 (our anniversary) and want to make sure to do Palo's that night.

Thanks for your help! :D :D

We did the romance escape, and we had to do our ressies for the spa and Palo once we boarded as everyone else. The priority seating for Palo means that they will give you the time and date you want. The night I wanted was full when I got there, but they got us in once I told them we had bought the plan.
Another thing is once you take your massage is to check your bill in guest services, they charged it again although it was prepaid. Guest Services was very helpful and cancelled the charge immediately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter