Room Preference

JIMMYMOUSE

Earning My Ears
I remember reading somewhere that calling the hotel on the thursday prior to arrival a specific location in the resort can be requested and more easily satisfied. Can I please have confirmation as to this being the best way to accomplis this.

Thanksin advance for any info
JM

First of all, welcome to the DIS!

As for room requests, I have never heard of anything specific to Thursday, but I can tell you that the two best ways to make room requests known, are by either making the requests known when booking the reservation (they will make a note on the reservation), or by sending a fax to the room controller at the resort about 5 days prior to your arrival. I don't know the particular fax numbers but I'm sure that there are folks here who can help you with that. Myself, I have always just made my requests known when making the reservation, and have never had any trouble getting those requests met. They will, of course, remind you that they are just requests that can only be made based on availability at check in and cannot be guarranteed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter