Room Proximity

Maleficent Dragon

Member Since 2004; lost previous login.
Hello Fellow DVC Members,

We have two rooms booked in December at AKV-Kidani. We have two studio rooms. Could somebody please tell me how close these rooms could be together?

We have requested a pool view/standard. We know that requests are not guaranteed. What I am really wondering is how close they can put us together as the rooms could be dedicated or lock-off and of course people could be in those rooms with a 2 bedroom set-up.

The 2BR lockoffs, which can be studio or 1BR, are on every floor in every building unit. You could be very close to each other by being in the same building unit on the same floor, or, if you don't get your request, you could be on different floors and as far away from each other as almost 1/4 mile.

Just as the pp'er said, you could be right next to one another, or not. If you haven't already, I'd put in a request to have rooms on the same floor etc. and hope for the best!

This could also depend on if they are under one DVC owner or two different DVC owners, if they fall under the same DVC account I'd imagine this would be an easier request or at least one they'd be more inclined to look after!?

At Kidani you could be 15-20 minutes apart if you were on opposite ends of the resort. If being close to each other is important I would but that down as my first request rather than pool view- if having one of the rooms near the pool is more important than leave that as your first request.

At Kidani you could be 15-20 minutes apart if you were on opposite ends of the resort. If being close to each other is important I would but that down as my first request rather than pool view- if having one of the rooms near the pool is more important than leave that as your first request.

15 - 20 minutes? :lmao: It takes less than 7 minutes to walk from Kidani to Jambo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter