Room Requests?

Michelina

Disney Crazy!!!!<br><font color=magenta>Once you'v
Hi All,
When people talk about making requests for a certain tower or floor, do you ask when you get to check-in or do you fax requests like people do for the WDW Resorts?
This is our first trip staying onsite (RPR), we can't wait! :bounce:

I called the resort directly to book our room......... I asked then for all the specifics. My son is allergic to dander, so, I requested a high floor, and I had read that tower 1 had the best views........ so, when I booked I asked for tower 1, highest floor possible, non-smoking room. And, when I checked in, I told them I had requested this, they said, YES, we see it here, and we got it. Our room was awesome!!

Thanks wendypooh! Maybe I will call and see if they will put in a request for a king bed on a high floor for me. I'd love to be able to see IOA from our room!

Calling the resort directly is usually the best bet to get your requests honored. Then mention it a check-in. A room in tower 1 on a high floor with a themepark view is awesome. These are the best standard rooms in the resort. IMO.

Yes, make sure you ask them for a view of hulk............... they will try to honor every request you make. I agree with RyGuy......... these rooms and the views are awesome!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter