Roomate Search Looking for looking for male roommates with disabilities

ruffmanfan88

Earning My Ears
I am looking for male roommates with disabilities. That are arriving on January 20th. I am spring advantage and go through august 8th. Preferably hearing or other disabilities. Let me know and we can talk about rooming. I am looking at a 2-3 bedroom apartment at Chatham or Paterson. Also someone that is serious about the program and is respectful to others. Also I plan on being in Non-wellness as well. Please email me if interested.

Name: David
Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Birthday/Age: 22(will turn 23 on program
Hometown: Parma, OH
School: Cuyahoga Community College and Cleveland State University
Major: Film & Digital Media (childrens television)
Year in School: Between Sophomore and Junior
Are you allergic to anything? Dust and other things out doors.
Do you have any siblings? One brother
Who do you live with? Parents

DCP Details

Are you applying for WDW or DL? Walt Disney World
Do you want to live in Wellness or Non-Wellness? Non-Wellness
How many people do you want to live with? Not anymore than 5 people in the apartment.
Which housing complex would you like to live in? My Choice would be Patterson or Chatham
Flying or Driving? Will be driven down and wont have a car on the program
Arrival Date? January 20th
Departure Date? August 8th
Lifestyle

Do you party? How often? No
Do you smoke or drink? No
Do you like to cook? Yes, I enjoy it once in a while.
Are you a night person or morning person? A bit a both depending on how they day is going and how I feel. Also I can stay up late or get up early if I have too.
Do you snore? No.
What does your bedroom normally look like? Pretty neat.
Do you like it when your room is hot or cold? Not too hot or too cold.
Would you rather go out or stay in? I go out to the parks and do some exploring, but there are days I will want to watch some TV shows on the computer.
What do you like to do on your days off/the weekend? Surf the net and sometimes go out and do something.
Do you work out a lot? A little bit not much though

Personality

Three words that describe you: Friendly, fun and Hardworking
One good quality: Easy Going
One bad quality: making sure everything is in a good spot or done right. I just have to learn that everyone does things differently, but will soon forget or just move on.
Are you outgoing or quiet? Both
What would you want in a roommate? Someone that is fun, and respectful to others and other property. Also will follow the rules and take this program in a serious matter. Wont cause drama during the program and be trust worthy to others. Dont want someone you is going to be load and completely rude.
Are you messy or organized? Depends on the situation.
How do you feel about sharing? Anything that is in the bedroom is off limits. But I will be willing on food we all pitch in to pay for it. Also if we dont just ask and dont take what is not yours. We can always talk about this once we get to the apartments. Share the stove even if there is one spot left on the stove.
Do you like having people over a lot? Maybe, depending what was going on. If it was an extreme party then I would say no.
Favorite music? Big Time Rush and Phineas and Ferb songs.
Favorite TV shows? Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman, Twisted, The Middle, Last Man Standing, Undercover Boss, Rugrats, recess, Fairly Oddparents, Boy Meets World (Girl Meets World when it starts), Full House, and Ferb and Austin and ally. I have lots, but mainly funny family childrens shows. All Schneider Bakerys tv shows. I am still a kid at heart.
Favorite movies? Holes, How to Eat Fried Worms, Hotel for Dogs, Good Burger, and toy story, and Fun Size.
Favorite books? Holes, How to Eat Fried Worms. Dont really read that much.
Favorite food? Everything.
Favorite candy? Nutrageous, Snicker, Recess, Baby Ruth, Fast break, Rollos, and Twix.
Favorite drink? Sierra mist and Dr. Pepper
Favorite color? Blue and green

Disney questions

Favorite character? Perry and Pooh Bear
Favorite movie? Toy Story (all)
Favorite prince? N/A
Favorite princess? N/A
Favorite villain? Doctor Heinz Doofenshmirtz
Favorite Disney Channel show? Phineas and Ferb and Austin & Ally
Favorite park? Probably Hollywood studios, since I want to go to LA one day.
Favorite ride? N/A

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter