roomates for fall/fall advantage 08

I interviewed Jan. 31st and am still waiting for my letter but I'm interested too.

1. Your name?: Brittany

2. Are you legal (over 21)?: Nope, I turn 20 in November

3. Male or female?: Female

4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): straight

5. Where do you live?: Kansas

6. What role will you have at Disney?: Merchandise

7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: I don't really care

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 1-3 roommates, 1-2 rooms

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I like to get together with friends.

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: Italian but not spaghetti. I can kind of cook.

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Fun, quiet, friendly

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I like classic rock and some pop. Movie wise I like horror and comedies.

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: No

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): No

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: More of a night person

17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving down

18. What do you do for fun?: I like spending time with my friends, playing in the park with my friends (yes we are the biggest 2 year olds you will ever know), watching movies and listening to music, taking pictures with friends, traveling.

19. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: I really hope I get accepted because I would love to work for Disney. I look forward to meeting new people and being at Disney on my birthday and during the holidays.

20. Favorite quote: "I know it's no use having friends that you can't trust"

21. Favorite things to do when not working: Hanging out with my friends

22. Name one good quality about yourself: I am dependable

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I am not very outgoing until I get to know you.

24: Your college: Pratt Community College

25: Your major: Apparel Design

26. Any medical conditions (optional): no

27. Are you messy/tidy?: Pretty tidy, I like organization and I like knowing where stuff is.

28. Anything else you want to state: I'm willing to answer any questions anyone has and I am really excited and I wish my acceptance letter would get here.

Hey there! You sound just like me! Literally everything you said almost perfectly matches with my personality! Lol, right down to turning 20 in November...hehe what day is your b-day on? Mines the 15th. I am doing merchandise in the fall too! I'm not from Kansas but I will be moving there in a few years. Kinda freaky!

1. Your name?: Pamela

2. Are you legal (over 21)?: I will turn 21 in July

5. Where do you live?: New Jersey

6. What role will you have at Disney?: Not sure yet

7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Hopefully Fall Advantage, probably arrive in May

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: I have heard better things about vista

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: probably 5-7 roomates, 3-4 rooms

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I like parties and getting together with friends.

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: i like everything!! lol i can cook alright

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: considerate, friendly, outgoing

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: i like a lot of different music- rock, rap, pop, and i like comedies, chick flicks, and dramas

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: no

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): socially

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: more of a night person but i dont mind getting up early

17. Are you driving or flying down?: not sure yet

18. What do you do for fun?: i like spending time with friends, i love the beach, i am athletic so i like working out, i like movies and listening to music, i like being outside, espeically in florida where its warm, shopping

19. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: i really hope i get accepted because i would love to work for Disney and i look forward to meeting new people

20. Favorite quote: live laugh and love

21. Favorite things to do when not working: answer for question 18

22. Name one good quality about yourself: I am very positive and optimistic.

23. Name one bad quality about yourself: i can be a little obsesive compulsive. its not serious but i notice that it bothers me when by room isn't clean or my clothes arent hung up. i also get bad anxiety sometimes.

24: Your college: Monmouth University

25: Your major: Communication

26. Any medical conditions (optional): no

27. Are you messy/tidy?: pretty tidy, i like cleaning for some reason lol

28. Anything else you want to state: I'm willing to answer any questions you might have. i am really easy to get a long with and i really hope i get accepted!!

hey i saw ur post for roomates for fa.you sound a lot like me! im gonna be there in may pm me if u wanna talk about rooms!! ~Lindsay

1. Your name?:
Erin

2. Are you legal (over 21)?:
I will be 23 when I arrive in Florida.

3. Male or female?:
Female

4. Gay, straight, bi (optional):
straight

5. Where do you live?:
South Carolina, Went to school at West Virginia

6. What role will you have at Disney?:
Hopefully, character attendant. (I also applied for PI's so I am waiting to hear back on those)

7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?:
Fall 2008, probably one of the later dates in August.

8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?:
hmmm... well I think I may prefer wellness because I do not want to be stuck in a room with the one person that decides to throw all the parties. I party and all that but I don't want to live in the party place haha. But other than that, I lived in Vista before and loved it but I am really interested in seeing how much Patterson will cost and what it's like.

9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?:
The most you can have, it's cheaper that way.

10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?:
I do and do not party. I go to the #1 party school in the country but the summer I did on CP in 2006, I didn't even drink at all. In fact we threw mini parties in my apt and they were to watch High School Musical over and over haha. Disney was a good enough high. I do not want to live in a party throwing apt.

11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?:
I can eat pretty much anything and if I cook well probably won't matter much, you rarely get together dinner time with roomies. Job schedules usually don't allow haha.

12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?:
As my friend said yesterday, I am a really smart moron. I also am a complete disney freak, and really outgoing.

13. What kind of music/movies do you like?:
Whatever... if you don't like it I'll use my iPod, I won't force anyone to listen or watch anything they don't want to unless it is really really good and they have never seen it lol. I mainly listen to alternative, punk, etc. but top 40 as well.

14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?:
no

15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic):
socially

16. Are you a night person or a morning person?:
i can be either as long as I get 8 hrs. of sleep.

17. Are you driving or flying down?:
driving

18. What do you do for fun?:
Last time I was in florida for CP, fun was going to the parks to ride a couple rides before work, going to fireworks after work, going to the movies at PI, going to the clubs at PI, hanging out at the apartment to have dinner with friends and watch stupid movies, swimming in the pool, etc. I also lover a good art project.

19. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?:
being down in Disney for the holidays!

20. Favorite quote:
I am looking for a dare to be great situation. (from Lloyd Dobbler in Say Anything)

21. Favorite things to do when not working:
answer for question 18

22. Name one good quality about yourself:
I can probably make friends with anyone.

23. Name one bad quality about yourself:
I can probably make friends with anyone. (No seriously, this is a good and bad quality.) Also, I can be a little messy. Not in a gross dirty room sort of way (I had that roomie in FL last time ewwww) I mean in like a pile of shoes and pile of books, cluttery sort of way.

24: Your college:
West Virginia University (May 08 grad)

25: Your major:
Theatre Design and Technology

26. Any medical conditions (optional):
ADHD

27. Are you messy/tidy?:
see question 23

28. Anything else you want to state:
I have a facebook and a myspace if you want any more info. PM me for the links.

Hey there! You sound just like me! Literally everything you said almost perfectly matches with my personality! Lol, right down to turning 20 in November...hehe what day is your b-day on? Mines the 15th. I am doing merchandise in the fall too! I'm not from Kansas but I will be moving there in a few years. Kinda freaky!

Yours is November 15th? I'm turning 20 on the 15th too. That's awesome, lol. Sorry I saw that and had to comment on it. :)

Yours is November 15th? I'm turning 20 on the 15th too. That's awesome, lol. Sorry I saw that and had to comment on it. :)

Wow! I think your the first person I've ever met that shares my birthday! Lol, so are you going to be doing the fall program this year?

It's a Small World, after all.

It's a small, small world.

:rolleyes1

Hi I'm new to the boards!
1. Your name?: Stefanie
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: I’ll be 21 on August 22 so I’ll try to leave after my bday.
5. Where do you live?: Puerto Rico
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Hospitality- Front Office
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: Fall on or after August 22
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: non wellness
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 2-3 rooms preferably but any really.
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I like going to parties once in a while like once or twice a week, but don’t think I’ll be hosting them.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: well recently I’ve started learning to cook so let’s say almost moderately lol My favorite food is Puerto Rican, Italian among others.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: smart, fun, nice
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: I like pretty much every type of music I guess. Except really hard rock, it gives me a head-ache. Movies, I like scary, comedies and romance, drama(as long as its interesting).
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: I really dislike smoking.:sad2:
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): definitely, socially:cool1:
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: so much a night person lol
17. Are you driving or flying down?: flying down, 1 or 2 days early probably.
18. What do you do for fun?: watch moviespopcorn:: , hang with friends, play poker/or any game, have a drink w/ friends
19. What is your favorite quote?: "Screw you guys, I’m going home”(Cartman from Southpark)
20. What are you most excited about being in the WDWCP?: pretty much everything.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: sleep:cloud9:, going to the parks, exploring the area
22. Name one good quality about yourself: I am up for anything, I like trying new things
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I forget stuff easily:confused:
24: Your college: Universidad Del Este
25: Your major: Hospitality Management
26. Any medical conditions (optional): none
27. Are you messy/tidy?: I’m a little messy if I’m in a hurry but I try to clean up
28. Anything else you want to state: SO excited to go, it’s my first time at Disney!

2. Are you legal (over 21)?: I’ll be 21 on August 22 so I’ll try to leave after my bday.

I read somewhere that as long as your 21st birthday is within 10-15 days of your check-in, you'll automatically be put into non-wellness!

I read somewhere that as long as your 21st birthday is within 10-15 days of your check-in, you'll automatically be put into non-wellness!
Oooh, really??? Oh my god, I really hope that's true 'cause I really wanted to get there early! Where did you read it? Thanks for the info!!:)

1. Your name?: Buck
2. Are you legal (over 21)?: Yes
3. Male or female?: Male
5. Where do you live?: Colorado
6. What role will you have at Disney?: Transporation baby!
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: August 11th-January 2nd (open to extension though)
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Do you prefer wellness or non-wellness (if over 21)?: Wellness . Chatham Square or Patterson Court
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?: 3 to 4
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I usually do not host parties and wouldn't at Disney, but would go occasionally.
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?:
Steak and mashed potatoes, I'll make my room mates the best mashers ever.
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Funny, sarcastic (in a good way :) ) and hard worker.
13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Every kind, honestly. Oldies, rap, classical, country, hip hop, EVERYTHING.
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Nope
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): No but I don't mind when others do as long as it doesnt get me in trouble (Wellness Apts.)
16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Definitely night
17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving
18. What do you do for fun?: Listen to music, cook
19. What is your favorite quote?: “Success is a journey, not a destination.”
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Creating a magical experience like I had when I was little.
21. Favorite things to do when not working: See friends, go to Disney, travel.
22. Name one good quality about yourself: Love meeting people
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: People don't understand my dry/sarcastic sense of humor at first
24: Your college:Northern Colorado
25: Your major: Business Management
26. Any medical conditions (optional): No
27. Are you messy/tidy?: Depends on my environment, but generally clean and tidy. If I have messy room mates I'll let stuff slide for a little longer but usually end up cleaning up.
28. Anything else you want to state: I love this smiley -----> :woohoo:

No. You have to be 21 at check-in to be put in wellness.

Do you have to be put in a non-wellness apt. if you are over 21??? I personally do not want to be around any drinking, I have not taken a drink in a year, and want keep it that way!!!! Are there wellness apt. in chatham???

Do you have to be put in a non-wellness apt. if you are over 21??? I personally do not want to be around any drinking, I have not taken a drink in a year, and want keep it that way!!!! Are there wellness apt. in chatham???

No. You can reqest a wellness if you are over 21.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter