Roozlilone PJ/TR Saying "I Do" Again 7/17/08...Processional & Vows!

WoW! The dress is stunning on you! And that tux is gorgeous!

As for the tee shirt transfer. A few years ago, I put the design on a CD and took it to Aztec printing and had them print 2 transfer sheets. I think they charged me $12. It may be worth your while to check out local printing places. Good luck!

Wow what a story! Congrats on your VR plans!! We are also planning a VR but not until June 2009. You have a beautiful family and the dress you picked is so pretty. You look beautiful in it. I also love the tux you picked for your DH. Great colors. Can't wait to read more.

Whew...I'm tired :cloud9: Got up early, 6 a.m. CST (which is early for me, I'll sleep to NOON if I can) so I could be first to book O'hana, wasn't sure how hard it would be to get the ressie, but I figured I needed the 5 p.m. dinner time slot and there was only ONE so I didn't want to take any chances. WooHoo, :cool1: got O'hana's at 5:00 for our reception dinner :cool1: I'm just glad I can use my DDE, so that should help with the costs a little! :goodvibes

Congrats on getting your reservation. We have never ate there but have considered it as an option for our VR down the line.... guess that means we'll have to try it first(DH will love that....)

Everything looks great!!! You look gorgeous in your dress (much prettier than the model, especially since you aren't pouting! :rotfl: ) I LOVE the paper your invitations are on! Where did you buy it from? I would love to have something like that for our at-home reception after the wedding.

We are getting married on July 4 and will be there 'till the 18th, so we might have to wander by the Yacht Club Gazebo on the 17th! :cutie:

I can't wait to read more about your plans!

Everything looks great!!! You look gorgeous in your dress (much prettier than the model, especially since you aren't pouting! :rotfl: ) I LOVE the paper your invitations are on! Where did you buy it from? I would love to have something like that for our at-home reception after the wedding.

We are getting married on July 4 and will be there 'till the 18th, so we might have to wander by the Yacht Club Gazebo on the 17th! :cutie:

I can't wait to read more about your plans!

Thanks!! And congrats on your upcoming Wedding...that's great you get to stay so long and getting married on the 4th is cool! :goodvibes

I bought the invitation paper through this website: www.tcwdesigns.com They have ALL kinds of BLANK disney invitations that are at a great price. I paid $1 per invitation, minimum quantity I think is 20. I searched all over the internet for blank disney invitations and had a hard time finding some that weren't expensive, or that didn't required a large minimum quantity. Hope that helps!:goodvibes

Well, I need some help and suggestions....now that I have my dress...I've been searching high and low for SHOES and TIARAs. Don't know where the best place to look :confused3 I need a sandal type, low 2 inch heel, maybe ivory or gold? And a tiara of some kind, but don't even know where to start. Does anyone have any suggestions? :goodvibes

Thanks, pinnk_tink8i8, I found a beautiful tiara on EBAY!! I hope I get it, I'll let you know how it goes.

Another big question for everyone....I want to do welcome bags for everyone, what sort of things do you put in a welcome bag? :confused3 I would like to do one bag per family. Any good, cute, different ideas. All my sisters are coming down with their kids and we all have girls ranging from age 8-11. Please help! I'm going for a site visit (just an excuse to get our Disney fix over Mardi Gras break) on Feb 2 for 3 nights, so I'll be at Disney if there is anything I should get for the welcome bags while I'm there, please let me know! :yay:

hope you get the tiara too. Can't wait to see it! I'm sort of looking for ideas for welcome bags too. Most people seem to put practical things in there but if you want to be different and do fun things for kids disney sells these little packages for girls that have make-up and nail polish and stuff like that in there. You can check out the link at the end so you can see what I'm talking about. Maybe some plush toys and some disney candy? If you don't like the candy idea maybe some coloring books and crayons. There are tons of cool disney princess stuff like hair ties and stickers that you can even get from the dollar store. http://www.peggyssweetsandmore.com/browsemiscellaneous.htm

hope you get the tiara too. Can't wait to see it! I'm sort of looking for ideas for welcome bags too. Most people seem to put practical things in there but if you want to be different and do fun things for kids disney sells these little packages for girls that have make-up and nail polish and stuff like that in there. You can check out the link at the end so you can see what I'm talking about. Maybe some plush toys and some disney candy? If you don't like the candy idea maybe some coloring books and crayons. There are tons of cool disney princess stuff like hair ties and stickers that you can even get from the dollar store. http://www.peggyssweetsandmore.com/browsemiscellaneous.htm

What a cool website! Thanks! I definitely want to do something fun and unique. My sisters all have been to Disney numerous times, so they don't really need the practical kind of stuff! Keep the ideas coming!:goodvibes

:cool1: Can't believe it, but my flower girl dresses came in! :cool1: I ordered them only 2 1/2 weeks ago! They told me March 23, but called me last night. Wow! :yay: that was quick. And I found a ivory/champagne color tiara that went perfectly with the dress.

Here is my oldest DD, Kaitlyn, she was very excited about finally trying her dress on since she didn't get to try anything on at any of the stores we went to...they never had her size :sad2: She loved the dress, says she looks like a princess, I would have to agree! :hug:

DSCN0992forbucket.jpg

I just wanted to share the illuminations dessert menus with everyone. We just received these from our wedding coordinator, which are different from the ones I had orginially had, not sure how long they have been out. Looks like the minimum prices have gone from $19.50 pp to $22 pp. I like the new choices, but not the new prices! :sad2:

ECDessertParties1again.jpg

ECDessertParties2copy.jpg

ECDessertParties3again.jpg

I thought the same thing when my planner sent me this :rolleyes:

I know! Everytime I turn around Disney is raising their prices! For the love of Mickey, please stop! I'm in such a pickle:banana: or maybe banana! I love the "kid at heart" menu, but $22 per person, :eek: I'm on such a tight budget, I don't know if I'll be able to do the tables/chairs now :confused3 Do you think I'll be okay without the tables/chairs? It just seemed nicer to have tables with candles etc. Has anyone done it without seating?

Your DD looks so beautiful!!

We ordered that same dress for my 6 year old niece yesterday. She tried on every dress Davids Bridal had and she kept coming out of the dressing room sulking and really stiff but when she put this one on she came out smiling and spinning around and asking if she could have her tiara right then. So we bought it immediately!! She was so happy in it! :woohoo: They told us that we can expect it in April. I hope ours comes early too!

Your DD looks so beautiful!!

We ordered that same dress for my 6 year old niece yesterday. She tried on every dress Davids Bridal had and she kept coming out of the dressing room sulking and really stiff but when she put this one on she came out smiling and spinning around and asking if she could have her tiara right then. So we bought it immediately!! She was so happy in it! :woohoo: They told us that we can expect it in April. I hope ours comes early too!

:rotfl: That is so funny you said that....Hannah, my 8 year old (seen in the beginning of my journal) did the same thing. We must have tried on 50 dresses and none of them were right until she tried this one on... she :love: loved it, as you can tell from her "ta da"!! She refused to try anything else on after that... we got the tiara at David's Bridal too. I bet the dress looks even cuter in a smaller size (seems like all girls dresses look cuter in smaller sizes ha!) I bet you get your dress quick too! :woohoo:

The dress really reminded me of a Princess "Belle" dress type dress.

I know! Everytime I turn around Disney is raising their prices! For the love of Mickey, please stop! I'm in such a pickle:banana: or maybe banana! I love the "kid at heart" menu, but $22 per person, :eek: I'm on such a tight budget, I don't know if I'll be able to do the tables/chairs now :confused3 Do you think I'll be okay without the tables/chairs? It just seemed nicer to have tables with candles etc. Has anyone done it without seating?

Where are you having your DP? My planner told me that it is a flat rate of $75 to rent the tables and chairs. Whether you get 2 chairs or 20 chairs - it will be $75. I know Upper UK already has tables and chairs so no need for rentals there. I'm having my DP on Lower UK and they have some benches there as well, but I'm having about 50 guests so I might get a few tables anyway. You don't need to get too fancy with decorating the tables for the DP, I just feel like for 1 hour? Its not worth it. Plus the guests will be too busy with the desserts and fireworks to notice the decorations anyway.

Where are you having your DP? My planner told me that it is a flat rate of $75 to rent the tables and chairs. Whether you get 2 chairs or 20 chairs - it will be $75. I know Upper UK already has tables and chairs so no need for rentals there. I'm having my DP on Lower UK and they have some benches there as well, but I'm having about 50 guests so I might get a few tables anyway. You don't need to get too fancy with decorating the tables for the DP, I just feel like for 1 hour? Its not worth it. Plus the guests will be too busy with the desserts and fireworks to notice the decorations anyway.

We are having our DP at Morocco, for 20 guests. Doesn't come with tables and chairs, but can add them for $75, like you said. Budget is really tight so I was wondering if I could get away with no tables. Not sure if there is any benches in the area that guests could sit on...we are going to Disney on Feb 2 to do "some scouting" and take pics. I was just wondering if we really needed the tables, is making everyone stand kinda tacky??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter