Rope Doping to Disney! A March Trip Report (UPDATE 8/16)

Subbing! Loving this sister TR!! :goodvibes I have four brothers and wish I had a sister to do a trip report with. My brothers like Disney well enough (one of them works there!), but they aren't half as excited about it as my mom and I get! :confused3

Love the teddy on the airplane and the Be Our Guest review. Sounds like you guys were having a really fun time!!

p.s. Congrats to Rachel on the win!

Subbing! Loving this sister TR!! :goodvibes I have four brothers and wish I had a sister to do a trip report with. My brothers like Disney well enough (one of them works there!), but they aren't half as excited about it as my mom and I get! :confused3

Love the teddy on the airplane and the Be Our Guest review. Sounds like you guys were having a really fun time!!

p.s. Congrats to Rachel on the win!

Aw I'm sorry about your brothers but at least you and your mom get excited! And what does your brother do working down there! That is so cool!!!

And thanks I'm glad someone appreciates my teddy bear! And be our guest is a fantastic quick service! I definitely recommend it!

And Rachel says thank you! And thanks for joining:)

disneyaddict101 said:
Sorry I've been kinda gone but I just got caught up! I LOVE the Woody shirt! It's so cute!

Thank you! And the Woody shirt is by far my favorite shirt ever :)

After riding Toy Story Mania we headed on over to the Voyage of the Little Mermaid to see when the next show was and with our luck we got to walk right in right as the show was beginning. The show was cute like it always is but my only complaint was that I wasnt a fan of the Ariel because she didnt sound like Ariel at all so it annoyed me the whole time!I didnt mind Eric, he is so cute::yes::

We then headed on over to the Animation Building and skipped the movie and saw that the art class was already fool so we went exploring! We decided to go do the sound things and that was really fun! You pretty much get to pick a movie and act it out and then they will put your voice in the scene!I did Aladdin, Rachel did the Lion King, and Belle did Beauty and the Beast and my parents did that as well! That was fun and I cant believe we havent discovered it until now! Then we squeezed into the art class and Rachel and mom had to sit with clipboards and me and belle actually got to use the table and my dad didnt want to draw so he just sat and observed because he has never been in one of these classes before! We got to draw Donald Duck which was a little difficult but we got through it!

This is our moms!

This is mine!

This is mine! Not too bad!

This is Belles! haha remember she is only 10:rotfl2:

After our fun class we exited the building and it was time for our lunch ADR so we headed on over for lunch to an exciting meal!

~Stay tuned for next update~​

If you guessed correctly we were eating lunch at 50s Prime Time Cafe! Rachel and I have read many previous trip reports and heard that this was such a fun restaurant so we had to try it out!It has been my dream for the last 2 years to eat at this place! I even watched many videos on youtube and my dream finally came true!:cool1:

We got there a little early but we checked in and were seated within 15 mins! We were seated in cousin Nicoles section! She started off by yelling at Rachel and my dad for having their elbows off the table! And believe me they got yelled at a lot for that! We ordered our drinks and all of us except my mom got chocolate milkshakes and she got an iced tea! Those milkshakes were so good!! And my mom regretted not getting one!

Me and Rachel were enjoying our milkshakes:thumbsup2

We ordered our food and got our food very quickly! Belle and I got Aunt Liz Golden Fried Chicken and we got corn as our vegetable! We thought it was very good and it was hard to finished!

The rest of us got the sampling of Moms Favorite Recipes which included crispy fried chicken, fork tender pot roast, and traditional meatloaf. And we substituted the southern greens for corn.

It was delicious and the meatloaf was my favorite and next time we go I am going to just get the meatloaf!

My dad continued to get yelled at by Cousin Nicole for having his elbows on the table and it was so funny!:rotfl2: Then for the dessert menu we looked in this kaleidoscope type thing (really called a view master) and the pictures for all the different desserts on there and it was so cool! We all ordered our desserts and it was funny because my dad only wanted a hot fudge sundae with ice cream and hot fudge and he kept telling cousin Nicole that and she told him that he was going to have to drive her to drink but she was getting so annoyed:rotfl2:

Very soon she brought all the desserts out and put a candle in my dessert and had everyone in our section sing for me and then when I blew out my candle she asked if I wished for her to win the powerball and I said no she lit the candle again and had everyone sing again and asked me if I wished for it again and I said no so then she lit it again and everyone sang happy birthday again and she just said you better have wished for it this time haha:rotfl2:

They are singing to me:cool1:

Then it was time to eat our desserts which was my favorite part of the meal! My dad got his hot fudge sundae and he ate it too quickly that we never got a picture of it:confused3 Then the rest of us had the s'mores dessert and it was so good! She gave us ice cream on the side and it was so hard to finish!

Our mom was in love with this dessert! If you are a s'mores fan then you should definitely come here and get this because I guarantee you will love it!!

Then cousin Nicole had our dad clean up the table and then it was time to go! Overall we had a great experience and if you havent ate there before we recommend trying it out!

~To be continued in Next Update~​

You guys SO just sold me on going when I'm in Disney next Spring! I've watched so many videos on youtube about it, it's not even funny! Those s'mores look AMAZINGGGG oh my goshh!

:rotfl2: Too funny about your birthday smore! I would have been hysterical. I love PTC. It's so much fun there. And the food is good, too!

You guys SO just sold me on going when I'm in Disney next Spring! I've watched so many videos on youtube about it, it's not even funny! Those s'mores look AMAZINGGGG oh my goshh!

Haha we watched so many YouTube videos too before we went and it was so much fun and such a different atmosphere! And oh my gosh that s'mores dessert is def in my top favorite Disney desserts of all time it was seriously even better than it looks which seems impossible but it was so good!!!

:rotfl2: Too funny about your birthday smore! I would have been hysterical. I love PTC. It's so much fun there. And the food is good, too!

Haha it was so funny and it brought so much attention to our table haha

Finally all caught up! Love the picture of your family in your matching shirts with Mickey- what a good shot! I also love that you started your trip in MK. That's the most magical park in my opinion, so there's nothing better than starting your trip by walking down Main Street!

Sounds like you had a good time at 50s too! I've been once and probably wouldn't go back (other places I'd like to try) but I agree that everyone should try it once.

Finally all caught up! Love the picture of your family in your matching shirts with Mickey- what a good shot! I also love that you started your trip in MK. That's the most magical park in my opinion, so there's nothing better than starting your trip by walking down Main Street!

Sounds like you had a good time at 50s too! I've been once and probably wouldn't go back (other places I'd like to try) but I agree that everyone should try it once.

Thank you:) I definitely agree that the best way to start your trip is going to magic kingdom! My family does that every year and I love it! I want to try so many other restaurants at Disney but it was nice to try 50s for once! Might go back sometime but it's not my favorite restaurant!

We got fastpasses for Star Tours and then went to MUPPET VISION 3D!!!!! That is always a great show!:) Then it was time for us to use our fastpasses so we all rode it but our Dad because he got he would get motion sickness so he stayed in the shop. Overall the new star tours is AMAZING and feels so real! We had the sequence where we got to go underwater and it was so cool! We all agreed it was so much better than the last one!

Then we practically ran over to catch the Lights, Motors, Action Stunt Show because our dad has been dying to see it because we havent seen it since it first came out! It was so crowded! They barely fit everyone in! We were at the very very top and I am terrified at heights so it took a lot of bravery for me to get up there but once we were seated it was all good and the show was awesome! It made our dad very happy and it was so cool to see!

Then we were hot and didnt know what we wanted to do next so we went into the writers shop and just sat down and figured out what we wanted to do! We decided to go to starring rolls and see what cupcakes they had! They had a st Patricks day cupcake so we got one for all of us to share!

It was yummy! the mickey ears were like girls scott cookies thin mints and the hat was just chocolate and the icing was a mint buttercream! It was really yummy and definitely something different to try!

From there we went to watch the Beauty and the Beast show! I usually love this show but it was so crowded that we had to seat on these set of metal bleachers in the very back and the Belle didnt sound anything like Belle and it really bothered me! But all the other characters were good!

After the show we decided that since we loved Star Tours so much we wanted our dad to ride it! So we headed over to get some fastpasses! To waste time while we waited we decided to shop around! We forced our dad to put Minnie ears on!

hahahaha it was so funny!!!!!:rotfl2:

It was about time for our fastpasses to be up but on our way over we had to take pictures with the best man ever!

WALT DISNEY:littleangel:

We went to ride Star Tours and it ended up being the exact same sequence like how is that even possible?! And there was no rebel spy! like what the heck! It ended up making our dad feel a little sick so we thought that we should go get something to eat! So where better than Pizza Planet!

It is amazing in there! We sat right next to the claw maching and got some pizza and salads and dessert to share and we got that yummy cupcake again because it was so good!

It was so yummy and hit the spot!You can never go wrong with disney pizza:rotfl:
There was a man who tried to win something from the claw machine the whole time we were eating and he never won anything but by the end we were cheering him on!:cheer2: After we finished we decided to figure out what else we wanted to do this night!

~Continued in next post~​

That is seriously the most adorable cupcake ever!

Your dad looks great in his ears! :rotfl2:

Hey everyone! We are REALLY sorry that we haven't updated in such a long time! We have been so busy with Rachel having basketball tournaments on all the weekends in May, and we just finished our finals which is a lot of stress and takes a lot of time. And last night I graduated from High School and I couldn't be more excited! It was great and I can't wait to go to college in the fall! I have a few pictures to show you!

Sisters!

My loving parents!

And this is one of my friends named Sarah!

So its been pretty hectic this last month but now its summer so we will have time to start updating!

~Continued in Next Update~

After our dinner at pizza planet dad went back to the room to get us some sweatshirts because it was getting cold out but I decided to buy a zip up hoodie instead that is super comfy so I am so happy I bought that!:thumbsup2 At six o'clock we decided to go get in line for the 8:30 show of Fantasmic! I love this show and it has always been my goal to sit in the front row so it was a must to get there early! It took a while but then they finally decided to let us into the theater! And the best thing ever happened! We had the very front bench in the exact middle!! It was amazing and I was so excited!:yay:

Best seat in the house!!!

Our dad finally made it and found us and then decided to get us some snacks like popcorn and pretzels and some pop! Then we had to play the waiting game and wait patiently for the show to start!

Eating away!

I hate the show fantasmic. My ears are sensitive and its not a favorite of mine so dont be judging me but I dont like the show!

Haha you can tell that she wasnt happy!

Then at 8:00 they had these two guys come out and play games with the crowd and it was so much fun! They picked on people and had us guess songs! It must be something new but it definitely helped the time go by a lot faster! Then it was finally time for the show to begin!

Sorry those pictures were taken from my phone so thats why they arent the best quality! I definitely recommend sitting in the front for the show because it just makes it so much better and it is amazing! After the show we went through the crowded Hollywood Studios and went to wait for our bus which took like a half hour but soon enough we made it all back to the room and crashed because we had another early morning!

~To be continued in next update~​

Congrats on your graduation! I finally caught up on trip reports and was so happy to see there was another update!:) i so cant wait to see Fantasmic next Spring! It looks soooo good

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter