Rope drop at MK on Feb. 29,2012

SOOO hoping I can make it. Friend of mine who was supposed to go, dropped out. Now I gotta see if I can afford gas and room by myself!

[
QUOTE=jagfanjosh3252;43934371]SOOO hoping I can make it. Friend of mine who was supposed to go, dropped out. Now I gotta see if I can afford gas and room by myself!
[/QUOTE]

I hope you can make it, but you have to see what works best for you. The value resort hotels have some pretty good prices. I usually stay at Pop Century, it's nice, and it's clean. I don't spend much time in the room. I am splurging a bit for this trip.:thumbsup2

18 Days! Yay!!!

We are coming down the 28th after work from Gainesville, and leaving on the 1st (as late as possible - I have to work the next day!)

Can't wait!

17 days!

I have to share (because only my DIS friends truly understand), my traveling partner (she's also my Mom) just surprised me with an upgrade to Theme Park View at the Contemporary! :cloud9: I'm SOOO excited for this trip!

17 days!

I have to share (because only my DIS friends truly understand), my traveling partner (she's also my Mom) just surprised me with an upgrade to Theme Park View at the Contemporary! :cloud9: I'm SOOO excited for this trip!

i am getting more excited too.... ooo fancy!:hyper:

16 Days! I better hurry up and buy an AP! I might as well pick up some LGMH though I hate going to HD >.< Does anyone think there would be an issue exchanging a voucher for an AP on the 29th? I hope the cooler weather stays around! (You can always put on warmer clothes!...)

~B

I always wish we had the money to stay there or anything other then the value resorts usually we stay off site.... this time we got a great rate at all stars and since it is in disney i will not complain..... just say i am green with envy....:tilt:

I'll be there from 2/28-3/3. I'm up for any meets, ADRs, etc. This will be my first solo trip so I am looking forward to just going with the flow.

--Mary

I'll be there from 2/28-3/3. I'm up for any meets, ADRs, etc. This will be my first solo trip so I am looking forward to just going with the flow.

--Mary

:) if you find yourself bored and lonely( unlikely to happen though :goodvibes ) pls come join us for lunch at Tony's at 11:30AM :)

~Prelude~
The Wave
02/28/2012
Lunch @ 1:50PM

~ At Rope Drop ~

Maybe have our 1st group picture taken!
By the Castle Hub
6:30AM

Tony's
lunch @ 11:30AM
ADR for 8... 3 is available
DFD
Ttester
2BNDisney

Break in between
refresh, nap, change outfit, whatever your heart desires!!

Anybody interested for a Midnight Meet at

Gasparilla Grill
Then head back to MK for some weeeee hour rides!!!

50"s Primetime
03/01/2012
Lunch @ 12:15PM
(table for 6)​

POR
3/01/2012
Bob Jackson
8:00PM

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

I always wish we had the money to stay there or anything other then the value resorts usually we stay off site.... this time we got a great rate at all stars and since it is in disney i will not complain..... just say i am green with envy....:tilt:

I am "Mrs D's" mom, this is a real splurge, I was just there last week and stayed at Pop Century, it is an excellent Value Hotel. I have not stayed at the other value's, but I am sure they are just as nice. We are super excited to be there for Leap Day. :dance3:

I am so looking forward to meeting everyone, we are doing the "Keys to the Kingdom" tour at 9:30, really looking forward to doing that.

It's going to be so nice sharing this with my daughter, her DH, is staying home with the kids , they would not be able to stay up like we plan to do. :yay::yay:;)pixiedust:

Code:

--Mary
I go solo quite often, there is so much to do and see that sometimes people can slow you down ;). You have friends here, so don't hesitate to tag along, we all would be happy to have you :thumbsup2

I go solo quite often, there is so much to do and see that sometimes people can slow you down ;). You have friends here, so don't hesitate to tag along, we all would be happy to have you :thumbsup2

:) if you find yourself bored and lonely( unlikely to happen though :goodvibes ) pls come join us for lunch at Tony's at 11:30AM :)

Thanks! I'll be on the lookout for you! :goodvibes

--Mary

I am "Mrs D's" mom, this is a real splurge, I was just there last week and stayed at Pop Century, it is an excellent Value Hotel. I have not stayed at the other value's, but I am sure they are just as nice. We are super excited to be there for Leap Day. :dance3:

I am so looking forward to meeting everyone, we are doing the "Keys to the Kingdom" tour at 9:30, really looking forward to doing that.

It's going to be so nice sharing this with my daughter, her DH, is staying home with the kids , they would not be able to stay up like we plan to do. :yay::yay:;)pixiedust:

I saw all the tours. I have only done the seeds one at epcot. I am leaving mine home to work so this is a girls trip for us (he might come later since they are open 24)..... trying to not break the bank but surprise my best friend with stuff..... got ressies at crystal palace. Ordered custom bows, lanyards, and jelly belly containers.. sitting here at work counting the days. I got vacation from 2/26 to 3/4..... what will I do lol:cheer2:

I pulled out the suitcase yesterday. Did it after I had a dream that I forgot my park tickets at home. :confused3

Less than 2 weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter