• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rope Drop/Keys to the Kingdom tour

knlasv

Mouseketeer
First mother/daughter trip coming up and my mom and I want to try things we have never done before. We booked Keys to the Kingdom at 9am on a day that the park opens at 9am. Will we see the rope drop Welcome Show at all? We were hoping to get a 930am or 10am tour time so we could do both, but no such luck. Anyone have luck calling back a few days ahead of your tour to get a different time in case anyone cancels? RD at MK will not work with our other park days as we are going on a short trip.

Also, do any other parks do a special show at park opening? Thanks!

Are you talking the show in front of the castle where Mickey opens the park? I doubt you'd really be able to see that. You'll have to check in 15-30 minutes before your tour. I just did the Keys to the Kingdom tour a couple weeks ago (we did EMM followed immediately by KttK, expensive morning :)), I highly highly highly recommend it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter