Rose and Crown Fireworks package

irene6118

Mouseketeer
I read on a previous post that Rose And Crown fireworks package doesn't always drop at the 60 day mark. I was wondering what other people's experiences have been. If it is not available on the 60 day mark does it usually show up within a day or two? Or do you have to keep checking for weeks on end in hopes of snagging an ADR?

I read on a previous post that Rose And Crown fireworks package doesn't always drop at the 60 day mark. I was wondering what other people's experiences have been. If it is not available on the 60 day mark does it usually show up within a day or two? Or do you have to keep checking for weeks on end in hopes of snagging an ADR?
Following this! my ADR day was today and I couldn’t get anything at Rose and Crown..

Thought I’d post here instead of starting a new thread-
Do these reservations become available at midnight or 6 am?
Thanks!

Today was my ADR day - I was able to get a regular Rose & Crown reservation, but there was no availability for the Fireworks Package. I'm hoping the package reservations haven't been released yet, so I'll keep checking 🤞

So has anyone had luck with this? I usually grab this or Spice Road but haven’t had any luck finding availability in August since 60+5.

I’ll keep stalking it until I’m in Epcot the 25th lol but just curious - with the new update it shows “not available on this day” now but it seems odd.

Same issue here! Trying for Nov 6 - the fireworks are on the schedule but no package visible yet. Ah, well - guess I'll be patient!

Same issue here! Trying for Nov 6 - the fireworks are on the schedule but no package visible yet. Ah, well - guess I'll be patient!
Did you get anything yet? I’m trying for following week…these are scarce as hen’s teeth…

any tips appreciated!

I'm trying to see Rose and Crown fireworks availability for 60+8, 60+9, or 60+10, but it only shows me up to 60 days out, for which there's no availability. This has been the case for several days now. Each day I can see exactly one more day, 60 days out, but never further (and never any availability). I can access 60+ dates for other dining and events, but not Rose & Crown Fireworks dining.

Are other people having the same experience? I'm guessing that the later Nov dates aren't loaded yet. But if they are, is there a trick to how you access them?

I'm trying to see Rose and Crown fireworks availability for 60+8, 60+9, or 60+10, but it only shows me up to 60 days out, for which there's no availability. This has been the case for several days now. Each day I can see exactly one more day, 60 days out, but never further (and never any availability). I can access 60+ dates for other dining and events, but not Rose & Crown Fireworks dining.

Are other people having the same experience? I'm guessing that the later Nov dates aren't loaded yet. But if they are, is there a trick to how you access them?

Never mind, I am now able to access the night I need, via Things to Do > Dining > Make reservations, and with no filters (though I'm not sure filters had anything to do with it in the first place).

I was able to book one yesterday for November 28 (using 60+)

Was surprised to see it because it is Candlelight Processional season. But maybe they can still do those because the CP dinners should be all done by then?

Good luck to everyone trying.

I was able to book one yesterday for November 28 (using 60+)

Was surprised to see it because it is Candlelight Processional season. But maybe they can still do those because the CP dinners should be all done by then?

Good luck to everyone trying.
That's interesting. I was trying to book the Spice Road Table fireworks package this morning for Dec 6 and it wouldn't even let me check past 11/30. I called and was told they were holding off releasing the fireworks packages until the Candlelight Processional packages were finalized. I didn't argue with her, but that didn't make a whole lot of sense to me. The fireworks packages are specific tables and as you mentioned they are later than the CP dinners anyway. Your experience leads me to believe that what she was telling me was bogus.

For what it's worth, she did mention that CP packages were expected to be out mid October in case anyone is interested. But I'd take that with a big old grain of salt :rolleyes: .

@Pens Fan, I'm feeling very lucky to have booked 11/28. Just checked and Fireworks Dining Pkgs aren't showing dates past November 30 for me, either. Other restaurants are, though, because my reservation extends into December. Hope R&C doesn't cancel on me. CP starts right after Thanksgiving, so why have them released for November and not December? Makes no sense to me, LOL.

Hope you get what you want if/when they release the FW pkgs for December.

Last edited:
Question, as I've never done one of these before, are any alcoholic beverages included in the price?

My friend was trying to book a table for 2 but none showed up. However, 3 showed up so she booked that with the 3rd being an infant so she would only be charged for 2. Then when the phone lines opened, she called and got it corrected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter