Rose and Crown only available as Eat to the Beat package!!??

connie254

Disney fanatic
I'm at the 60+10 day mark and Rose and Crown is only available for dinner as Eat to the Beat package. What the ?? We just want to eat there and could care less about the concert. What we really want is the fireworks package but that's not an option right now.

Various restaurants are showing no availability on random dates for the first couple weeks of Sept (looking at you San Angel Inn & Via Napoli). Whispering Canyon finally dropped today. Narcosess has been giving people fits for months. I think R&C is among them. I see availability for non-package dinner on all nights in Sept except 9/5, 9/7-9/12. Those are the dates I’ve been having issues with. Package dinners must have been loaded separately.

I don’t know if the fireworks package is part of the stuff not dropping. I was a touch late to booking so I assumed I missed it but now I’m starting to wonder if it never dropped.

Same for us and Garden Grill breakfast. I don't CARE about Ray Parker Jr and don't want to spend more on breakfast for him. I'm hoping they will drop some plain ADRs soon.

Check out the newer menu at R&C if you have not already, a lot of things are gone. Deni Sunderly did a YouTube video on 7/4 about her experience there. It was good, but she mentioned the menu had definitely changed since her last visit. She said if you want the fish and chips, it is now the same as the QS/walk up location there and a lot less expensive.

We always enjoyed having dinner at R&C, loved eating outdoors and being able to see the fireworks. I just checked the menu, and it is very limited. I'm not sure if that will be the menu when we are there but maybe we have to give this one a second thought. What a shame.

We always enjoyed having dinner at R&C, loved eating outdoors and being able to see the fireworks. I just checked the menu, and it is very limited. I'm not sure if that will be the menu when we are there but maybe we have to give this one a second thought. What a shame.
When I went in Nov all the tables outside in front of the restaurant had become dining package, not just the ones down by the water anymore. Only outside restaurant seating was on the side of the building with no view of the fireworks.

Same for us and Garden Grill breakfast. I don't CARE about Ray Parker Jr and don't want to spend more on breakfast for him. I'm hoping they will drop some plain ADRs soon.
Definitely keep checking back. Can’t imagine that ALL breakfast reservations have been booked this far out. Must be a glitch in the system.

I'm at the 60+10 day mark and Rose and Crown is only available for dinner as Eat to the Beat package. What the ?? We just want to eat there and could care less about the concert. What we really want is the fireworks package but that's not an option right now.
R&C dinners ADRs dropped today (as well as San Angel Inn, Via Napoli and Chefs de France).

Definitely keep checking back. Can’t imagine that ALL breakfast reservations have been booked this far out. Must be a glitch in the system.
Oh I know how to play the game. But at the moment there are no PPO ADrs at all for Garden Grill other than Eat to the Beat pkg ones.

Does anyone know if a regular, non package, 8pm dinner reservation for Rose & Crown will allow for viewing the fireworks? I am very torn about this reservation because the menu is so limited. And if a non-package means we are unable to view the fireworks then I will be changing this reservation. Just not willing to pay "up" for mediocre food...
Thanks for any information :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter