Rose Bowl Parade tickets

PrincessNED

<font color=teal>I can certainly attest it was not
How does one go about purchasing tickets to the parade ? How many years in advance can you purchase?

Thinking of tiks for DM for her retirement in a few years!! She's in retail so could never get away!

Hope this helps:

How can I get Rose Parade tickets?
Grandstand seating for the Rose Parade is available through Sharp Seating Company, (626) 795-4171, from February 1 through December 31. Ticket prices range from $40 - $85. Starting in April, tickets are also available at
(310) 454-3511 and (626) 440-9285. Each viewer (including children of any age) must have a ticket to sit in the grandstands. Viewers without grandstand tickets may watch the Rose Parade from the street in designated locations along the route.

Official Tournament of Roses Parade Seating Vendor

Sharp Seating Company
(Official Grandstand Seating Company for the Tournament of Roses)
(626) 795-4171

Additional Ticket Agencies

LRB Entertainment, LLC
(626) 440-9285
www.lrbentertainment.com

Marsden Brother, Inc.
(310) 454-3511
www.marsdenbrothers.com

Tournament of Roses Parade Reserved Seating & Local Transportation Packages

Al Brook Tours
(800) 228-4849
Parade seating and one-day bus transportation originating from the Los Angeles area.

Custom Leisure Services
(909) 985-8282
www.cls-roseparadetours.com
Reserved grandstand seating and one-day bus transportation originating from the Ontario area (includes lunch).

Special Events Services
(800) 738-6739
www.specialeventsservices.com
Provides reserved seating and transportation packages from nearby communities.

Tournament of Roses Association Official Tour
(626) 449-4100 ext. 347
4 night package
www.tournamentofroses.com

THANKS!!!

Have you been to the parade? if so any tips would be appreciated

Have a wonderful trip to the world!!

Here's to hoping your DS partakes in hugging Ariel or Jasmine :love: :love:

For some reason Jasmine wouldn't hug me :confused3 :confused3 just DD(5)

I have not been to the parade since I marched in with my high school band in 1977! I remember looking at the floats after that parade and being amazed at how intricate they were.

have fun

I have been to the parade numerous time... it is awesome.. We also record it at home as being in the grandstands you don't get to hear all the commentaries.

It is breathtaking and completly awesome.

My wife and I took a spur-of-the-moment trip up to Pasadena this year to see the floats on display immediately after the parade. >> Pictures here<< (No need to create an account, just click "View Slideshow".) Admission to the float viewing area cost $10/person, including a shuttle from the parking area a couple miles away, and was well worth it. The float viewing area is just that - no bands, equestrian units, not even people on the floats or any of the float animation you see on tv, but I wouldn't be surprised if we do it again next year.

As for seeing the parade, you can camp out overnight on Colorado Blvd and see the parade for free. Those who choose to make a night of it can put their lawn chairs right there on the curb, if you so choose. (I'm a little old to be pulling all-nighters.)

I'm originally from Pasadena and I just hate it when people refer to the Rose Bowl parade....its not the Rose Bowl parade!!! My husband does that and it bugs me. Anyways, getting that off my chest, I have never been because its just hectic in the area and my husband used to work holidays so we never had a chance to see it in person together. We have kids now and they don't wake up early enough for us to go there. I do know a lot of people who still stay overnight on Colorado and we had the distinct pleasure of driving down Colorado on New Years Eve- by accident. We were pelted (our car) with silly string, shaving cream and other sticky things. Its actually quite a sight.

They have not sold out all the grandstand seats in past years because of issues with the Rose Bowl and if its a BCS game. If its a BCS championship game then attendance is usually low as they depend on visitors from either teams to fill up the stands. If you are interested in purchasing tickets, either look up the Tournament of Roses or you can also call the Pasadena Visitors Bureau. The tickets don't go on sale from what I remember until a couple of months before the parade. They may change the grandstand seating arrangements also.

Also, you can visit the decorating sites a week before the parade across from the Rose Bowl. I decorated the floats for 10 years and since the 8th grade and it was a lot of fun. They are always looking for decorators because they never have enough. For that you can contact the Chamber of Commerce for each city that has a float or you can probably call the Tournament of Roses office.

My apologies . I do recall it is actually the " tournament of Roses " parade. Just my male football first mind coming out.

Thank you though for all the wonderful information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter