Roses are red, Violets are blue...The Flowers are coming and we are too!

doccoc2002

DIS Veteran
OK...so I have never done a trip report, but I am so excited! We are keeping the trip a surprise from our DD's.

They think we are going to an island over spring break, but we decided to go to DISNEY instead!

Here is a little back story...

We are a family of 5. We have 3 beautiful princesses. We started planning a Disney trip with my mom and stepdad, but they decided not to go(my DM starts her garden in the winter and plants it in the spring)...Go figure she is missing Flower & Garden Festival(she is the one with the
green thumb, mine is brown)

After looking at prices, we were staying at the POLY but it was going to cost over $7000 without flights, flights for the 5 of us was going to be $2500:scared:

We had planned on using our timeshare and going to a Caribbean Island....I started looking at flights and availability and the flights were going to cost us over $3000. So, I talked with DH :chat: and decided that we downgrade to a MOD, we have always loved POR and got the trip down to $7000 with flights(and I added 2 extra days to our stay):jumping1:

We have decided to keep it a secret...DD's think we are still going to an Island, they were very upset that we canceled Disney:eek:, but oh wait we didn't!!!:woohoo:

Now for some introductions.....

Me....Diana(38)....We will be celebrating my 39th birthday, and 5 years CANCER FREEparty:
I work at a High School and a bartender a few nights/week. We have always gone to Disney in September but being a teacher limits when you can go.

Corey&Dee.jpg

DH...Corey(39...will be 40 on trip)...He is my rock. He is a Police Sergeant. He works hard and keeps us safe, and risk his life to be our man in blue.

Our 3 princesses...

Kaelan(12)Loves horseback riding and reading
Brenna(10)Loves Karate and my actress
Layne(6)Loves being like her sisters, but with a spunkier attitude. She is the reason I fought so hard to make this trip happen...I can't wait til I see her face.

girlsatbeach.jpg

Some of our trip plans....

We are leaving April 22nd and coming back May2nd. I haven't been to Disney at this time since I was a kid. My mom always took us the last week of April and the first week of May.

We are going to get a car service to take us to the airport.

I had asked the girls if they want to go to school then leave early, they decided that they want to go to school in the morning.pixiedust: I can't wait to see their faces when we tell them or they figure it out.

Let's hope that we(and everyone around us) can keep it a secret!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter