rough time today

teri

DIS Veteran
I keep getting half-pages of posts, have to hit reload several times. Lots of blank pages today. Is it just me? It has been all day long.

Teri, I'm sorry you're having trouble with the pages today. I just got on line and see no blank pages. Earlier this morning, too, on the Tech and Community forums.

I hope it gets better for you. For me, there's nothing worse than WebTV problems.

Hi Teri,

I'm not having any problems either... I have no advice for you, or if I did, I received some advice not to give any, so I'm heeding the no-advice giving advice that was advised. :p

I'm not having any trouble either.

A wise woman once told me not to give any advice, but I don't follow directions well. You might pm Chris C. or JC. They are the experts. Are you still on Netscape?

Teri, I found one on the community board. I started a new thread so ya'll might catch it easier.

Teri, you're not alone!

As a fellow Netscape user, I agree that there's nothing more frustrating than a day full of non/partial loading threads! In the limited time I spent online today at work, it seems every other post refused to load all the way, if at all!

Tonight I just signed on with IE. Much as I hate to say it... so far, so good. :( :D :(

Dare we "down"grade to Netscape version 6.01?:rolleyes:

I don't use Netscape, I use WebTV, which is Explorer, and I still had the same problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter