Round 2-January-Last Letter-Sent/Received/Check In..

Okay, here we are. I checked in on the December thread and thought I had lost a month! :rotfl:

Oh. Patsy...I leave the 8th. So if my letter doesn't arrive by then, I won't be back until the 16th.

Checked till here for sign ups.

Thank you Nancy for letting me know. Hoping a letter will be waiting for you upon your return if not before.

Thank you everyone for the check ins.

checking in for the week. My letter will be out end of week.

Oh. Patsy...I leave the 8th. So if my letter doesn't arrive by then, I won't be back until the 16th.

Have a really great trip Nancy:goodvibes. The letter probably won't arrive by the 8th, so you will have something to look forward to when you get home.

I have the letter written, just haven't gone out in the rain for the gift. Maybe, today. But, I leave early tomorrow morning for four days of continuing education in San Francisco. My letter will definitely by Saturday.:thumbsup2

Also, checking in got the week.

Cindy

Have a really great trip Nancy:goodvibes. The letter probably won't arrive by the 8th, so you will have something to look forward to when you get home.

I have the letter written, just haven't gone out in the rain for the gift. Maybe, today. But, I leave early tomorrow morning for four days of continuing education in San Francisco. My letter will definitely by Saturday.:thumbsup2

Cindy

Will do.....looking forward to it when I get back.
Hope the training goes well.
I will let you know what info I get in Vancouver.

Checking in & should be mailing out this last letter for this round this week. I had to wait until it came in Patsy! It was special ordered just for you & need to go get it at my moms. lol. Hope you like it! :thumbsup2

Checking in & should be mailing out this last letter for this round this week. I had to wait until it came in Patsy! It was special ordered just for you & need to go get it at my moms. lol. Hope you like it! :thumbsup2

Oooooo wonder what it is? :goodvibes

Letter written, just need to pick something up and get it all in the mail.

There is only 3 days to get those letters out. Please remember to post here once you have sent out your letter, and as soon as you receive your letter.

I still need to hear from a few of you of the status of your letters. Please remember to post here once you have sent out your letter, and as you receive them.

The mail by date is SUNDAY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter