Round up and Space how hard to get

NJlauren

DIS Veteran
Are Space (ideally the lounge) and Roundup rodeo BBQ both proving to be difficult at the moment? How far our are people having success I have a short trip, ideally I would like to get both as Space was spoiled by Nicole, but would settle for 1 if that’s all I could get.

I will stalk and search non stop, but wondering if either are even remotely possible at 60+3

Are Space (ideally the lounge) and Roundup rodeo BBQ both proving to be difficult at the moment? How far our are people having success I have a short trip, ideally I would like to get both as Space was spoiled by Nicole, but would settle for 1 if that’s all I could get.

I will stalk and search non stop, but wondering if either are even remotely possible at 60+3
We are going on a short trip next month, only 3 days. Nothing was available for Space lounge or restaurant at 60+3. We were able to grab on during a massive drop last week. I was able to get Roundup BBQ on the first day reservations opened so I don't know what it's like now.

60+3 will likely be difficult for both Roundup and Space 220 Lounge, I'm seeing availability on May 25, which I believe is 60+5 from today, but nothing in the days before. There is some availability for the Space 220 restaurant though, so that might be your best bet.

60+3 will likely be difficult for both Roundup and Space 220 Lounge, I'm seeing availability on May 25, which I believe is 60+5 from today, but nothing in the days before. There is some availability for the Space 220 restaurant though, so that might be your best bet.
Thank you! I guess stalking is my best bet!!

We are going on a short trip next month, only 3 days. Nothing was available for Space lounge or restaurant at 60+3. We were able to grab on during a massive drop last week. I was able to get Roundup BBQ on the first day reservations opened so I don't know what it's like now.
Thank you! Can’t wait to hear about Roundup!

Our ADR day opened on March 15 (For mid May) and I was able to get Rodeo for 60+1 for dinner. Times did go fast though.

Our ADR day opened on March 15 (For mid May) and I was able to get Rodeo for 60+1 for dinner. Times did go fast though.
You are giving me hope! But also I’m torn on this good in the heat of the summer! Can’t wait to hear how it is! Opens so soon!

Last month I did a spur of the moment trip and managed to score a Space lunch ADR super early that morning the day of, there was a line of people there waiting for the waitlist when I checked in so that's always an option too.

I think round top won’t be *that* hard. It seems like a huge space and a lot of people (like me) will prioritize a fantasmic dining package over it for their one HS ADR. Space 22 seems a lot harder. I got it on my last trip through dining alerts but that was back when there was a 24 hour window to cancel. It seems harder now with the two hour window. I have a few dining alerts for a couple of weeks from now and almost nothing has come up.

Last month I did a spur of the moment trip and managed to score a Space lunch ADR super early that morning the day of, there was a line of people there waiting for the waitlist when I checked in so that's always an option too.
Ugh since it’s such a short trip I’m trying to avoid the waitlist but if I had to do it I would.

I did ADR's this morning and still going back through there are multiple times available for Roundup. Topolinos breakfast and Space 220 lounge were unavailable on the days I wanted right when times opened!

I never have luck booking at 60 days plus length of trip. But I’m always able to find the ADRs I want either the day before or the morning of. If you don’t get what you want at 60+ days out, try again. I saw 3 ADRs for Rodeo Roundup on opening day, by checking at 7am that same morning.

I did ADR's this morning and still going back through there are multiple times available for Roundup. Topolinos breakfast and Space 220 lounge were unavailable on the days I wanted right when times opened!
Were you able to get round up yet? I didn’t get it at 60, but later that day they release a bunch of reservations so I was able to snag one.

I was surprised to be honest, no luck on space for me yet, but I was also able to get CRT which I was shocked by!

Reactions: TSM
Were you able to get round up yet? I didn’t get it at 60, but later that day they release a bunch of reservations so I was able to snag one.

I was surprised to be honest, no luck on space for me yet, but I was also able to get CRT which I was shocked by!
Yes I did get Roundup and I got Topolinos but not on the day I wanted. Still trying for Space 220.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter