• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Route from I75 to wdw

tmli

Wants to be known as tmlh....
In the past we have taken hwy27(?) from the I75 to hwy 192 and staright in. Someone else mentioned taking fl turnpike is quicker. Has anyone taken one or both? Suggestions? Comments?

We have done it several ways, and this way works best for us:

get on the FL turnpike at Wildwood (about exit 328) and take it to the US 27 exit and take 27 to 192. The construction is all finished on 192 and it goes very smoothly. We stop at the new Publix on 27 by the new Kings Ridge development, and it is an easy in/out with a light (we are driving a 31 foot RV so this is important!)

We've also tried going on the turnpike down to I4, but this is faster and more scenic.

Have fun planning!

We always take the turnpike to 27. It is only $1.00 in tolls and a very easy drive in.

Hope this helps!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter