Royal Baby Watch Thread

I can't find the link to the video feed of the door, would some kind soul please post it here for me?

WAIT: I found it.

The baby has about an hour they said before the Queen goes to bed! Otherwise we won't find out until tomorrow!

well dang...I don't care if she is the queen or what the protocol is...she is the great grandma...wake her up and tell her the news....can't keep a whole country waiting!

Not to mention all of us that are inpatiently waiting :surfweb:

The news people just said five minutes until the proclamation! I don't know to believe them or not!

I'm watching the door with the sound really high.

Ugg, the live feed just got shut down.
I think I remember reading the time it was up and running, but you would think they would leave it going.

NBC News has been so much better than CNN

Seems like activity is picking up. I'm watching the live feed and someone (a reporter?) said something about "a proclamation in 5 minutes." :confused3

Kristen

way to go getting the baby born before granny went to bed! :rotfl:

I figured they were going to wait awhile before they released any information. 4:24pm London time, the baby was born :-). Welcome to the world His Royal Highness

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter