ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Does anyone know if they have tubs in any of the King suites? I want to stay here so bad but a bath tub is essential for this girl.

Does anyone know if they have tubs in any of the King suites? I want to stay here so bad but a bath tub is essential for this girl.

The King Suites we`ve been in all had showers, but maybe contact the hotel and ask them, then you`ll know for sure.

Make sure it`s the hotel though and not the call centre. They can sometimes impart information that`s not completely accurate.....sometimes. Calling the actual hotel usually means the correct info is passed on.

Can anyone talk to me about the sofa sleepers? We're currently booked in a 1BD hospitality suite in the fall but I'm considering an upgrade to a 2BD. There will be 7 of us (3 adults, 4 kids - although 1 will be in a pack and play). We'll be there for 8 nights and I'm wondering if two of the kids would be comfortable enough on the sleeper sofa for that long or if we really should do the extra bed.

When I take one of my adult sons with me to UO, I give him the bedroom and I sleep on the sleeper sofa in the king suite living room

I never get a decent sleep.
Always have to request additional blankets and pad
the mattress to where I don’t feel like I’m sleeping on coils

I tend to do something similar to macraven and take the sofa bed myself. I usually let the girls (wife and daughter) have the main bed. I will say that a roll-away bed is softer and nicer, but I normally don't have an issue sleeping on the sofa beds either. Of course I'm probably not the pickiest of sleepers. I'd say that the RPR sofa beds are not the worst sofa beds I've ever slept on nor are they the best.

I'd guess that if you tend to hate sofa beds in general, you probably won't like these either. But if you can sleep on a decent sofa bed, then there is a good chance you can sleep on the ones at RPR as well.

One more additional point, I really like (at least with the RPR King Suites). They put the Keurig machine in the living room area (with the sofa). The girls tend to sleep later than I and having access to make a nice cup of tea without waking them is a nice benefit. And of course the door out of the suite is through the living room as well. So I could leave (i.e. head to the club lounge) without waking them.

Last edited:
When I take one of my adult sons with me to UO, I give him the bedroom and I sleep on the sleeper sofa in the king suite living room

I never get a decent sleep.
Always have to request additional blankets and pad
the mattress to where I don’t feel like I’m sleeping on coils
That's exactly what I was afraid of. I've never had a good experience with sleeper sofas anywhere. To be fair, the two girls that would most likely be sleeping on it are small and are perfectly comfortable sleeping on the floor at home. I still worry that I'll have to trade out with them halfway through the trip and I really don't want to do that. I want the bed! :laughing:

Apologies in advance if this has been asked before. I saw in the information posts at the beginning of the thread (Thanks for that!) a mention of 40 per night for a third adult and 35 per night for a rollaway. We will have 3 adults and two kids in a queen room. Would both of those fees apply? Wondering when extra fees might start to make two rooms seem more reasonable!

Can anyone tell me about the current concierge food and drink choices? Booked for July and suprising my niece

The drinks are the same as posted in the pictures on the first page of this thread.

A few folks have come back to tell us what it`s like there now, the thread below is very representative of what`s on offer now.

Everything is now boxed up for you, no helping yourself anymore.

Post #117 has good info on RPR specifically.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/club-level.3803295/page-6#post-62684132
Hope you have a lovely trip and that`s a lovely surprise for your niece.

The drinks are the same as posted in the pictures on the first page of this thread.

A few folks have come back to tell us what it`s like there now, the thread below is very representative of what`s on offer now.

Everything is now boxed up for you, no helping yourself anymore.

Post #117 has good info on RPR specifically.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/club-level.3803295/page-6#post-62684132
Hope you have a lovely trip and that`s a lovely surprise for your niece.
Thank you so much!! Can't wait

Is there a way to check room availability for a specific room to see which nights were sold out? Instead of just going date by date? On the hunt for a suite and it has a minimum night stay, plus holiday and flexible dates for us so... just want the easiest way to search. Thanks!

What is procedure to making dining reservations at the hotel? Dining Suggestions are welcome. Thank you.
I’ve never had to make a reservation, and have never had a wait. Jake’s is consistently good (burgers and sweet potato fries!) and the food from the pool bar is good too. The nachos can literally feed 3-4 people as a whole meal.

What is procedure to making dining reservations at the hotel? Dining Suggestions are welcome. Thank you.

Like Soldier`s*Sweeties! said, no real need for reservations at RP.

There isn`t a bad place to eat in the hotel.

Orchid`s for sushi has some of the best sushi around, Islands has some very good choices for dinner, Jake`s is beyond excellent with so many good choices and the pool bar is indeed one of the best pool bars around.

The dining choices within the hotel itself are top notch.

I’ve never had to make a reservation, and have never had a wait. Jake’s is consistently good (burgers and sweet potato fries!) and the food from the pool bar is good too. The nachos can literally feed 3-4 people as a whole meal.
Like Soldier`s*Sweeties! said, no real need for reservations at RP.

There isn`t a bad place to eat in the hotel.

Orchid`s for sushi has some of the best sushi around, Islands has some very good choices for dinner, Jake`s is beyond excellent with so many good choices and the pool bar is indeed one of the best pool bars around.

The dining choices within the hotel itself are top notch.

Good to know thanks!!! This goes against the disneyphile and German planner in me...no reservations. I kinda like knowing I'm not gonna wait a long time or strikeout. Does anyone make park dining reservations? This is gonna be hard to let go.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter