ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

we leave in 3 weeks and 4 days for a 3 night stay. Looks like the hotel is pretty booked up. Wont arrive till 7 pm. What are the chances we'll get a renovated room? I thought I read somewhere that they still had lots to go before they are all renovated.
Last I read all but one floor of one tower are done. I think you will be fine.

I can see from the pics on page 1 that there is a coffee maker in the rooms, but I was wondering if they're the standard hotel pouch coffee makers or Keurigs?? it was hard to tell from the pics.
Thanks for posting those! They are very helpful :)

With all the renovations occuring at RPH, does anyone know if the club lounge has been renovated? If so, does anyone have pics of what it now looks like?

With all the renovations occuring at RPH, does anyone know if the club lounge has been renovated? If so, does anyone have pics of what it now looks like?

Waiting for someone to come back with some.........soon as we have new pictures of Club Lounge they'll be posted..........

Ice Machines at RPR: I hate to assume anything, so I must ask: Are there ice machine(s) on each floor of the resort? I plan to fill a wide-opening water bottle with the ice before heading out for the day.

Thanks mac.........it's little things like ice machines that we just take as a given for the hotel, we forget sometimes people haven't been before and may not know.........

It's easy to add this info in a stickie for folks.........:thumbsup2

All rooms have a refrigerator now, correct? In the first post it says they are $15/day.

Yes and no charge now for fridge.

Changed original post to reflect the changes.......thanks for pointing it out.

Schumi you are so on the ball!

Policies change at the hotels at times and sometimes it is hard to keep up with it

You can pm schumi or me if you see something that needs updating

Or feel free to post in this thread to let her know
She is very quick to respond

I make it a point to look thru all the threads on the first page each day
I miss things at times so I'm glad you pointed it out

We have 4 adults and an 8 year old staying in a regular room. I will bring an air mattress but i have a full size. Do you think it will fit in the floor space available or would i be better off getting a twin size?

the original club lounge used to be small.
this was years ago....

can't remember the year but it could have been 6? years back that they redid the club lounge.

Rooms were taken out to enlarge the lounge and it made a world of difference to it.
Very spacious and plenty of room for many things.
computer section, tv areas, sitting areas, more tables, etc...

i'm looking forward how the lounge was renovated and hope we see pictures soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter