ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

So whenever we’ve booked RPR I’ve never seen a king suite with club level access offered. Does anyone know if that room category even exists? Or if we can add club level access to an existing reservation?

So whenever we’ve booked RPR I’ve never seen a king suite with club level access offered. Does anyone know if that room category even exists? Or if we can add club level access to an existing reservation?
I know there is a Presidential Suite right next to our room, and I think 2 hospitality suites also on Club level.

You can usually add Club to any room booked, if it`s available of course. I do know a couple of folks that have done this.

I`d give them a call to ask, but make sure you call the hotel, not the reservation line, you`ll get a more accurate answer from the hotel.

You can usually add Club to any room booked, if it`s available of course. I do know a couple of folks that have done this.

I`d give them a call to ask, but make sure you call the hotel, not the reservation line, you`ll get a more accurate answer from the hotel.
So just to update… I called the resort itself who transferred me to the main Universal Resorts reservation line. The said you can’t add it ahead of arrival, but you can inquire upon check in and if it’s available they can add the service at that point.

So just to update… I called the resort itself who transferred me to the main Universal Resorts reservation line. The said you can’t add it ahead of arrival, but you can inquire upon check in and if it’s available they can add the service at that point.
Sorry soldier`s sweetie....I knew you couldn`t add it ahead of time, but just thought you wanted to check you could still do it if available at check in........I worded that badly!!

Strange they sent you to the reservation line though........

Hopefully you`ll be able to add it when you check in...... :thumbsup2

I think they were looking for king suite. I've never seen CL king suite. They could exist, I've just never seen it before

I realize you asked this ages ago but yes they do offer Club Level King
as seen below:
View attachment 666539
Couple of things to note:
  • The Queen & King Club level are the same price $610.25 and so are the discounts. The Qn Savvy Traveler rate is sold out but it was $442.17. The only difference is room size. I cannot confirm AP pricing.
  • If you don't see either room types being offered that means it's sold out. If possible you might have to change your dates.

I think they were looking for king suite. I've never seen CL king suite. They could exist, I've just never seen it before

Yes. I was looking in regards to the king suites. But thanks!

Hi All, I will be at RPR on 5-25, renting a mobility scooter from Gold. I spoke with the front desk and she said the overnight charging is done in the hallway. For security reasons, I would prefer inside the room. Does anyone have experience with this? If there is room inside, where is the best spot? Thanks.

Does anyone know how much a bottle of beer is in the tuk tuk marketplace?

I assume I am not limited to just one, I would like to buy maybe two to have in the room in the evening .

Does anyone know how much a bottle of beer is in the tuk tuk marketplace?

I assume I am not limited to just one, I would like to buy maybe two to have in the room in the evening .

Just been over to Royal and checked in Tuk Tuk, domestic bottled beers like Bud are $7 and some other IPA’s in cans are $8.

I don’t think they limit you as such, but they can’t serve alcohol till I believe after 11am.

Is POG juice available anywhere by counter service at RP, or only at Islands dining room for table service? TY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter