ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

When you are booked for Club level are you normally placed on the 7 th floor of tower 3? Or do they place you anywhere in T3 and you have to elevator up or down to it?
Also, do you feel like it’s too crowded in the lounge or is it constantly refreshed with items?
Past CL stays at other resorts in the past have been jam packed and everything was not replenished very often. So I am really curious how RP is.

From our experience most are put on the 7th floor. We prefer the 6th floor as a personal choice and take the elevator, but, it needs to be completely full for folks to be on the 6th floor usually. Put a request in for the 7th floor when you make your reservation.

It can get busy of course, there have only been a couple of occasions where it was completely full, but we‘ve always got a seat.

Food is replenished regularly, they are very good at keeping everything fresh.

From our experience most are put on the 7th floor. We prefer the 6th floor as a personal choice and take the elevator, but, it needs to be completely full for folks to be on the 6th floor usually. Put a request in for the 7th floor when you make your reservation.

It can get busy of course, there have only been a couple of occasions where it was completely full, but we‘ve always got a seat.

Food is replenished regularly, they are very good at keeping everything fresh.
Can you bring your food back to your room to eat?

Currently active duty military and I am surprising my parents with a stay at Royal Pacific in mid-March for 2 nights/ 3 days before I deploy. This will be my first time visiting UOR and I had a few questions:

1. Are you allowed to drop off your bags the morning of check-in day and receive your Express passes in order to make it to the parks before they open? We love theme parks and will probably rope drop every morning.

2. Currently made reservations for Mythos, Toothsome, and the Boathouse (in Disney Springs); anywhere else ya'll recommend to eat?

3. We currently have a standard 2 Queen bedroom booked. If we want a park view, what would be the best tower and floor of the hotel to request?

standard rooms can be a hit or miss for park or water views
I always book the upgrade when I book as I do get the water or park view then

The room rate is cheaper if you book the standard room

RP 1 or 3 towers have good views
My experience is Tower 2 is a hit or miss for the views.

Many enjoy those two restaurants that is on your list!

You can absolutely drop off bags, pick up keys, and head over to rope drop the parks.

Check out the menus to see what appeals - I've had really tasty meals at Toothsome & Mythos, as well as Antojitos, Cowfish, NBC Grill, Pat O'Briens, & Breadbox. Many good options. Thunder Falls Terrace in Jurassic Park area is also good.

We're still waiting for the calendar to open for February 2024, but I think we're decided on booking RPR for our next stay. Probably 2 Standard 2 Queens so we can have 2 bathrooms and space. Ease of access to the walking path is our top priority, but we will have a wheelchair user with us. I know T1 is closest, but I saw comments about access via stairs which won't be an option for us. We don't need an accessible room as the WC user is ambulatory in/around home, just not for whole parks days. We fold up the chair and store it out of the way while at the resort. I remember passing RPR last year when we walked to and from Aventura but I only remember seeing part of the pool, the dock and entrance to the conference/event space and not how to access other towers.

Which tower or wing should we request? Any tips on how to access the path or resort from the path to avoid stairs?

We're still waiting for the calendar to open for February 2024, but I think we're decided on booking RPR for our next stay. Probably 2 Standard 2 Queens so we can have 2 bathrooms and space. Ease of access to the walking path is our top priority, but we will have a wheelchair user with us. I know T1 is closest, but I saw comments about access via stairs which won't be an option for us. We don't need an accessible room as the WC user is ambulatory in/around home, just not for whole parks days. We fold up the chair and store it out of the way while at the resort. I remember passing RPR last year when we walked to and from Aventura but I only remember seeing part of the pool, the dock and entrance to the conference/event space and not how to access other towers.

Which tower or wing should we request? Any tips on how to access the path or resort from the path to avoid stairs?

You don’t need to go anywhere near the stairs. Folks in T1 use the stairs to get out onto the walking path without going through either the pool or lobby area.

Each of the 3 towers has a set of stairs, you’ll never need to use them.

All 3 towers are off the central lobby area, you can walk to the parks from either walking out the main doors and go towards the parks, cut through the pool or go take a boat which are wheelchair friendly.

T1 is nearer the walking path technically, but it’s not a huge resort.

We booked a club level room and pool cabana for arrival day (we have an early flight so we'll be to the resort by noon).

Will we have access to Club lounge before our room is ready? If yes, will we be able to bring extra drinks/snacks to pool?

Returning to RPR for my fifth overall stay, first with my now-husband and second with a doggy in tow. The first trip with the latter was with my mom's small terrier back in 2014 and I remember they gave us a cute goody bag when we checked in, and that we were I believe on the first or second floor?
We were so close to getting married here in 2019 but a few policies put us off. Thrilled my husband was down to re-visit for an overnight early anniversary trip. Cannot believe I will finally be back in Orlando proper for the first time since May 2019 (when we got married!) and my first time back in the parks since 2017!

Returning to RPR for my fifth overall stay, first with my now-husband and second with a doggy in tow. The first trip with the latter was with my mom's small terrier back in 2014 and I remember they gave us a cute goody bag when we checked in, and that we were I believe on the first or second floor?
We were so close to getting married here in 2019 but a few policies put us off. Thrilled my husband was down to re-visit for an overnight early anniversary trip. Cannot believe I will finally be back in Orlando proper for the first time since May 2019 (when we got married!) and my first time back in the parks since 2017!

How lovely klacey!!

You`ll see some changes for sure in the parks even since 2017 with some new rides to try!

Hope you have a wonderful time on your trip :)

How lovely klacey!!

You`ll see some changes for sure in the parks even since 2017 with some new rides to try!

Hope you have a wonderful time on your trip :)

Thank you so much, Carole!! I’ve been reading your 2022 TRs to help with the excitement!

And sidenote on that—I thought of you today when I had lunch with my in-laws! They live in New Smyrna Beach and we just moved down to help with my father in law’s care. We took them to lunch today at none other than JB’s Fish Camp. Divine as usual (if you’re still on an ahi kick, try ordering the blackened tuna app rare!) but no room for dessert here, sadly to say!

Absolutely cannot wait to revisit the parks that are so familiar yet will have newness!

Thank you so much, Carole!! I’ve been reading your 2022 TRs to help with the excitement!

And sidenote on that—I thought of you today when I had lunch with my in-laws! They live in New Smyrna Beach and we just moved down to help with my father in law’s care. We took them to lunch today at none other than JB’s Fish Camp. Divine as usual (if you’re still on an ahi kick, try ordering the blackened tuna app rare!) but no room for dessert here, sadly to say!

Absolutely cannot wait to revisit the parks that are so familiar yet will have newness!

I`m glad you`re enjoying reading it, always good to hear....:)

Oh I love the sound of that app.......it is the most amazing place for food, I`m hoping we go this trip again, NSB is just beautiful. Oh yes, portions are large, I think we only managed to share a dessert once, couldn`t manage one each.

I`m sure your FiL and family appreciate you helping with his care :hug:

Would RPR hold our luggage for the length of our cruise if we have stays booked before and after?

Heading back to RPR for a split stay in June :) Excited to try again, I loved the atmosphere, but found a few things lacking (service wise and food choices) I hope this time is great for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter