Royal Pacific's pool

Afroman

Creative Consultant
I read that Royal Pacific would have a lagoon style pool, but it doesn't really elaborate upon that. Does anybody know if there will be a slide or beach style or what?

Naw, it is just a lagoon wetland type place with gators and mosquito's :D

That sounds like what the Seven Seas Lagoon at the Magic Kingdom used to be like until Walt Disney got his hands on it. :)

Well I knew Universal was cutting back but this is gone too far:bounce: ....
Alright now does anybody know?, also what about the elevators that connect upper and lower citywalk.

From what I've heard, it will have both a beach-style entry and a large "interactive" water play area for the kiddies.

Your belief that Universal is "cutting back" is unfounded. Have you been there lately?

Hey now, I was just kidding about the cutting back thing, I know very well that there haven't been any changes but just based on the current situation, the theme park's attendance in Florida is down and I know Disney is cutting back big time with it's resorts. AND I KNOW Universal is a completely different company (I've interned with the Director of Tech Services), but I was just trying to add more to the joke that MIB999999 had. I'm sorry for the confusion.:jester:

Originally posted by IOATech
Your belief that Universal is "cutting back" is unfounded. Have you been there lately?

did you and Earl get together and bump Mardi Gras to 9 weeks from the short 6 weeks of last year just so my post in november would be wrong/????:D

Shooting for aliens 1/26 at 9 in the am, you be there????
scoping out new found targets!!!! :smooth:

Afroman, I did not think my coment was that startling. I can certainly see that you were contributing to a joke but my statement went further and was not necessarily a respose as much as an intro to my point. Sorry, don't remember- where did you intern?

MIB- now you know how I feel about going to work on Saturday! I really should get off my lazy keester soon, though. Don't count me out yet.

I do not know IOATech, i kind of get the impression that you live there and they just make you leave every once in a while when they get tired of seeing you all the time:smooth:

I interned with MH, the director of technical services at Universal. Do you know him?

Really...wow thats pretty cool, I started interning with him about 4 years ago, and now it is on a once or twice per year basis. He knows me really well, and I plan on going into that field or something similar (Universal Creative) in the near future after college. Tell him I said hi, btw my name is Kent, he will know who I am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter