RPH tower 1 tower 2 where to stay???

brooke1

DIS Veteran
ok hate to be a dumb, never been to universal and IoA plus new to the board, i have been reading about you guys talking about tower 1 and 2 and so on, I have not a clue where to stay, what tower or room or area or floor to ask for. (STANDARD ROOM) can you guys please help. My 10year son plus my mother will be going with me.
thanks Again Brooke

We stayed in Tower 3, floor 7, room 3727...opposite side of the hallway from poolview rooms. I was disappointed at first, but our view was of a big, beautiful pond full of lilies and ducks, surrounded by palm trees. Just to the left, view was of the roof of the rpr convention cntr., but straight out beyond the pond was a lot of "unbuilt area" before the freeway, and further beyond that we could see other hotels and Wet N' Wild. If you read the description in the link above, Odd #'s in Tower 3 face out, and evens face towards the pool? Picture the "Y" shape and room #3727 would be just to the right of the "v", that area is the pond view. The left side of the "Y" is pkg lot/freeway? and the right side is the big pool w/views of IOA in the distance. We found our view very relaxing, kind of giving us a total break from feeling "in the park" We liked the convenience of being close to the pool and water taxi stand, as well as having the laundry room on the 2nd floor inside.....especially when I finally had to break down and do wash about 11pm!! I'm sure you'll love either building you get.

We stayed in 1623 and had an awesome view of the Hulk and Dr. Doom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter