RPR - comparisons with WDW hotels

pigby

<font color=66CC33>This one might be a little more
I have been looking through a UK brochure (which includes the flights) but the price of RPR roughly compares with that of a Disney moderate resort. For those who are familiar with both, which represents the best value?

RPR is 4 stars much better than a moderate Disney it really depends where u want too stay at the moderate u will have food courts etc at RPR the reataurants are pricey:D

RPR, while being priced like a disney moderate resort...is as nice if not nicer than the disney deluxe resorts. RPR has beautifully decorated rooms, mini bar, coffee maker, night light near the bathroom. Wonderful bars/restaurants.

We did not find the restaurants to be pricey at all...in fact, we thought they were a great value, as with most everything at universal orlando.

Like the other poster said...they only thing is there is no food court...which is fine for us...we were not at all impressed with the food courts at disney's moderate resorts...and we have tried them all (within the last year).

So, value wise...I would say RPR in a heartbeat!

Royal Pacific in terms of Space is much larger than any Disney Moderate including the Caribean Beach. I would compare it to Disney Deluxe Poly, Contemporay Resort, Wildrness Lodge and Such. Royal Pacific is a Hotel. All facilities are located in the building. Disney Moderates are Motels. Restuarants are Pricey, However since it is so close to Citywalk and Parks you can get food Court pricing there for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. It is most likely less of walk then some of the outer buildings at Disneys Dixie Landings and Caribean Beach.

I would agree with putting the Royal Pacific on par with the Disney Deluxe resorts. It has the 2 queen size beds as opposed to the doubles that are at Disney. There seemed to be about the same size rooms that are at the deluxes. I would rather give up the food court in favor of the proximity that the RP has to the US parks. In 15 minutes, you could walk to either park or City Walk. That was comprable to the stays at the Epcot deluxe resorts with MGM, Epcot and the Boardwalk all within walking distances.

The best value would be to get an Entertainment rate or AP rate at the universal hotels. Same price, more benefits than the moderates!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter