RPR King suite-any suggestions for room location?

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
Hi, staying in a King suite for the first time next month-are they located in a certain tower, or spread out throughout the resort? Would love to get one with a view of Islands of Adventure if possible. Any suggestions? I'm changing my reservations from SF to RPR today,so I thought I could then mention it when making the reservation, I know there is no certainty of an area, but thought I'd put it out there! Thanks! :)

They are spread out through the resort.

Asking for an IOA view isn't unreasonable, so definitely pop it into your request, and a high floor too :thumbsup2

ok, thanks! I know you and Mac talk about the suites, couldn't remember the locations of them! High floor is a good idea too, didn't think of that! Thanks again!

sorry i'm late to the thread.
i always book a king suite and on my loews profile, list high floor preference.

if you are in tower 3 and have a water view, you will have a chance to have a view of IOA
if you take standard view, T3 most likely will be the opposite view of no parks.
where the building of T3 curves, pool views have a decent view of IOA

for tower 1 the end sections will have views of the water canal and IOA
pool views will give you a partial view of the park if at the end of the last corridor to the right.
that wing has great views of IOA
and there are some decent park views on the front side of the hotel at the end of the wing.
its limited park views for some of those rooms on the front portion of the hotel.

tower 2 will be a hit or miss
i have visited friends that stayed in that tower and their view was the water canal and front walkway section of the hotel.
beautiful view but lacking for looking at the park.
T2... i won't stay in that tower.

lobby is floor 3
floors 4 and up will have better view options as you can look out and up
i found T1 and T3 to have some great views on the higher floors.

there are some floors where the trees and greenery has grown high and it can block some views of some of the rooms for looking at the park.

i might be off on this number but thought there are 20 or 22 king suites total, varied throughout the 3 towers.

Wow! Thanks so much Mac, great information! I forget...which tower is closest to the boats? My son has some knee issues, orthopedist said by Aug 21st he should be ok, but thinking also maybe the tower closest to the boats might be helpful. He dislocated his knee cap, and we do so much walking while we're there, maybe being near the boat launch will help him out a bit-thanks again!!

Wow! Thanks so much Mac, great information! I forget...which tower is closest to the boats? My son has some knee issues, orthopedist said by Aug 21st he should be ok, but thinking also maybe the tower closest to the boats might be helpful. He dislocated his knee cap, and we do so much walking while we're there, maybe being near the boat launch will help him out a bit-thanks again!!

T3 is closest to the boats.

Coming from the elevator to ground floor T1 is less than one minute walk to T3 elevator Entrance door

Not much of a difference

But elevator T2 to ground floor is about a two minute walk to the same path all take to the boat taxis

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter