RPR vs HRH ???

madthemouse

Laughing Place.
I have a reservation at RPR for May (Ent. Rate), and now I have reservations about staying there. I have read both positive and negative reviews of this resort. After staying at the HRH this year, my daughter and I really liked the HRH and the real close proximity to US and City Walkand not to mention the pool (with a slide) and the ambiance.

Any pros and cons or other views on RPR? Or should we just go back to HRH or perhaps try PBR.

Thanks,

The only reservations you should have with the RPR are the ones for you room!!!! LOL....... Seriously, you will love this resort. I have stayed at RPR and PBH and will now try the HRH. The RPR has always gotten better reviews than the HRH. I think you will really enjoy it. All of the Universal hotels are awesome. You can't lose out at any of them.

Hope that helps.

I agree with SpideyHulk. You really can't go wrong staying onsite. All three resorts are awesome!

I have the same resevations Madthemouse. We have been to HRH twice, with a return trip planned later this month and have booked RPR for June '04. I am worried that the rooms will be too small and that my son will miss the basketball area at the HRH pool. My husband likes the location of the HRH and was reluctant to give the go ahead to change. However, I have heard a lot of positive things about RPR and decided that since it was a bit less expensive, that we would give it a try. My husband agreed with saving money. I figure, even if we do not like it as much, it will still be a great time. You can't go wrong with a trip to Universal! Next stop PBH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter