RTeetz Gets Marathon Weekend Facepaint: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!

Which facepaint option do YOU want to see RTeetz sport during Marathon Weekend?

• Total voters

I thought you did? #ElderMillennial
Hilarious #ElderMillennial - I think that will be my new catchphrase for a few days, thanks!

As for facepaint it itches and my face feels enclosed with it, so I'll say nothing, but I really want to say Panda cause it's so funny.

Hey Keels, do you have any pics from this years DATW?

I was there but being new to the boards I didn't know how to find you guys at Epcot.
I did approach and talk to several groups of like-minded drunkards, I mean folks. :)
Alas, no luck finding RunDrinkers...

@Keels i was not sure about DATW for 2019 but with all this fun stuff we might be in. Hoping to be feeling much better than I did last year at DATW.

@Keels i was not sure about DATW for 2019 but with all this fun stuff we might be in. Hoping to be feeling much better than I did last year at DATW.

Awww, I know!!! And let’s hope for better weather during the weekend leading up to it! DATW was perfect, but I’d rather trade that for good race weather!

I voted Tiger!! Party City makes Tigger headbands and there is definitely a Tigger magic band now. Muahahaha....I feel like @rteetz is kinda getting off easy with just some face paint! Could be so wayyyyy worse. Lol

I think it's safe to say #teampanda is going to be the winner here! Can someone bring some bamboo into the park for him to snack on?

I kid, thats not nice at all, but maybe a little bit funny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter