Rumble tumble for under ones in the park

gracey

Earning My Ears
Hi

My little one will not quite be one when we go , but I wonder if there is somewere in the park for little ones to expel some energy rather than be strapped into the buggy unless on a ride?? A soft play area , somewere they can crawl ?? And is there really only one main baby changing/feeding area at the main entrance area ?? I cant believe that , what do you do if your at the other end of the park ???Are there chaging facilities for babies anywere else ??

I can't remember seeing and rumble tumbles when we were there which was a shame because my little boy loves them.
Some of the new hotels have the soft play areas.
Where will you be staying.
Don't worry about baby changing they are dotted around the parks.

Thanx alexandra , were staying at travellers explorer , which I think may have a soft play area, which will be good. Great with the list of rides will have to put them into my daily chart !! Ive gona ll crazeee as theres 11 of us and drawn up a chart for each day.

A chart! That's a good idea. I was wondering how I could plan out what I wanted to do. I'm only in the Magic Kingdom for the one day - luckily on my own so I have only my own little whims to consult - but there is so much to do.

I'll give that idea a try.

No I didn't see anywhere like that and we have just come back. I wished there had been somewhere as my almost 2 year old was really fed up of being in his buggy all day.

This is definitely an area of weakness in DLP - they need to have much more for young ones I think.

Gail

Hi there,

In Simon Veness' book it says there is a soft play climb and slide area in Pizza Planet (just to the right of HISTA) in Discoveryland.

Hope that helps someone, I remember how difficult it is to keep littlies amused when they are stuck in the pushchair all day :)

Karen

OOh Brillaint thank you miffy , my family will be verypleased , we wnated to have somewere to let them all dispel some energy during the day. BRILLIANT

WEHEY SOOOOOOOO EXCITED

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter