"Rumored" DVC Members Cruise 8/26/17

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
Saw on another site, the 8/26/17 cruise from PC to Tortola/St. Thomas/CC may be a member's cruise.:fish:

If so, any thoughts on 'when' it would be announced/sold and any guess-timates on point structure?

Know I wouldn't have enough points on-hand.

For those that have transferred points into their account in order to book a member cruise since the resale/cruise policy changed, how did you work it out?

DCL priced us out across the board a few years ago and now it looks like they're funding those 2 new ships they announced with more fare increases. Doubt we'll ever afford another DCL let alone a member cruise. :sad2: Those were some insane prices they were posting today.

Interesting. Yesterday someone on the Dis posted there was a hole in the Fantasy's schedule on August 27, 2017 and I wondered if that would be the MC!

http://www.disboards.com/threads/aug-27-2017-charter.3501045/

I taught p/t at Uof Cincinnati and sometimes our schedule allowed me to take a MC, then I retired and I'm free! If only the cruises were!

I've enjoyed the MC, and I'm open to going on another one. This year it is out of NYC, and I can't wait to cruise past the Statue of Liberty!

We've enjoyed the Member Cruises (been on three). Since we live in Central FL, not needing to pay for airfare makes them seem less expensive (but they still are).

Interesting. Been on one MB and enjoyed very much. Paid cash. I'd rather rent points and then pay cash. Way better value per point. Especially for MB.

As much as I love Disney and the DCL experience, it's difficult for me to justify spending 3 to 4 X what I'd pay on another line (usually better itinerary too). sigh Likely will just book a 3 day to take GD on another.

Knowing prices of Broadway shows, I think the recent finale shows on MCs alone justify some of the price!

Listening to creators of Inside Out talk about the making of the film, hearing and watching Ducky Williams and Stacia Martin create their drawings are experiences I cannot have any other way.

These have made my DVC membership all the more worthwhile to me. Now, DH, not so much. I've been on 2 more MCs than he has. This year my cabin mate is a friend I met on last year's cruise. Her DH is also willing to pass!

Bobbi

Any new rumors or speculation on the 2017 member cruise?

While the MC is on our bucket list, we already have a 7 night Eastern booked for September 9, 2017.

This title was asking about next year's DVC Member cruise. Today the date for next years Member Cruise was announced. I think this thread nailed it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter