Run Maris Run!!!!!

ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO CLOWNS!!! NO CLOWNS!! SOMEONE HIDE ME QUICK!! I DON'T WANT THE CLOWNS TO GET ME!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Regina -- I know I'm going out on a limb here...but I'm guessing you don't use the pool @ the Boardwalk very much, do you?

I'm with you Regina! I don't like em' either.

Back in the 80's I was in a store at SeaPort Village in San Diego and they had that stupid clown from the movie "Poltergeist" on display in a lucite box.:scared1: It really freaked me out to the point I had to leave the store. :rotfl:

Shannon

Regina -- I know I'm going out on a limb here...but I'm guessing you don't use the pool @ the Boardwalk very much, do you?

The one time that we stayed at the BWV, I throw open the curtains and there was Pennywise looking right back at me. :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

I'm with you Regina! I don't like em' either.

Back in the 80's I was in a store at SeaPort Village in San Diego and they had that stupid clown from the movie "Poltergeist" on display in a lucite box.:scared1: It really freaked me out to the point I had to leave the store. :rotfl:

Shannon

I HATE THAT CLOWN!! Seeing it in person like you did, I definitely would have had nightmares. :scared: :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter